SELL this FBI NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS like TOM CRUISE did in MISSION IMPOSSIBLE

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Keith, Oct 25, 2004.

  1. Keith

    Keith Guest

    If you have ENTREPRENEURIAL BENT OF MIND, then SKY IS THE LIMIT, you
    can SELL this FBI agents' NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS of dollars like
    Tom Cruise (Ethan) did in the movie MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.

    Remember, NOBODY has to FOLLOW THE RULES since the SADISTIC FBI DID
    NOT FOLLOW THE RULES

    If your IQ is LESS THAN 100, you are kindly requested to ignore the
    rest of this column and move on to the next post in the news group.

    Please SAVE this post on your hard disks or email account and also
    bookmark it because the FBI SADISTS and PERVERTS are gonna force the
    websites to remove this posting for good. I ADDED a few more
    undercover FBI agents to the NOC LIST and also a few more facts about
    FBI.

    I request all you HACKERS on usenet to HACK these undercover FBI
    agents IP addresses and trace their REAL IDENTITIES and post the info
    here.

    I am NOT a conspiracy theorist and everything I mentioned here
    actually happened to me and are ABSOLUTE FACTS.

    I posted this to all active newsgroups around Sep 24th and the FBI
    "ARM TWISTED" and "FORCED" google management to filter my posts
    getting on the internet to STOP me from EXPOSING the EVIL FACE, the
    SADISM, PERVERSION of FBI and their SEXUAL ABUSE and VIOLATED my
    FREEDOM OF SPEECH.

    I again posted it around Oct 10th to all "active newsgroups" and
    GOOGLE MANAGEMENT this time told the FBI SADISTS and PERVERTS to GO
    FUCK THEMSELVES and let me EXERCISE my FREEDOM OF SPEECH on the
    internet.

    HAIL GOOGLE MANAGEMENT Sergey Brin and Larry Page who stands for and
    supports the POWERLESS common man on the street and FREEDOM OF SPEECH
    against the SADISTIC, PERVERTED, DICTATORIAL FBI unlike the YAHOO
    MANAGEMENT "PUSSIES" who SUCKED UP to the SADISTIC FBI and CHANGED MY
    PASSWORD (due to FBI "coercion") of my email id [email protected]
    which I used in my previous posts on Oct 10th to receive emails from
    newsgroup readers. So I no longer have access to this email id
    [email protected].

    To all of the 95% low IQ morons on usenet who accused me of schizo
    paranoia and looking for attention and asked me why I was cross
    posting to irrelevant newsgroups: Here is my answer.

    1) I WANT ALL OF YOU to FOCUS on the FBI SADISM, PERVERSION, SEXUAL
    ABUSE and their BLATANT violation of human rights of an ordinary US
    citizen.

    2) I want all of you to STAND UP and ask the EVIL, PERVERTED and
    SADISTIC FBI why they have to install video devices and watch me in my
    rest room, bedroom, living room and kitchen and PSYCHO-ANALYSE me 24X7
    for three years and TORTURE, TERRORIZE, HUMILIATE and DEHUMANIZE me.

    3) I am posting to this to all active newsgroups to EXPOSE the
    "INSTITUTIONALIZED FBI SADISM, PERVERSION and their SEXUAL ABUSE of
    ordinary US citizens.

    4) FBI SADISTS, PERVERTS and TERRORISTS are LAUGHING their asses off
    reading you clowns' comments in response to my post on usenet because
    all you 95% "PROGRAMMED SLAVES" BEHAVED exactly the way the FBI
    SADISTS "PROGRAMMED" your minds.

    5) There are very few intelligent guys who responded to my post and
    one of them is "bookwyrm" who figured why I was posting this to all
    active newsgroups and another by anonymous name "assassians" and
    another by the name "Anatid" who tried to really help me.

    http://groups.google.co.in/groups?h...q=FBI+SADISM&meta=group%3Dalt.security.alarms

    http://groups.google.co.in/groups?h.../groups?hl=en&lr=&q=FBI+SADISM+bookwyrm&meta=

    SADISTIC and PERVERTED FBI has beeen MENTALLTY TORTURING, TERRORIZING
    and SEXUALLY ABUSING me and BLATANTLY violating my civil rights
    non-stop for three years.

    Undercover FBI agents will attack me, ridicule me and discredit me
    with fictitious userids in response to this post and I request all
    readers to completely IGNORE those MANIPULATIVE, LYING FBI perverts,
    sadists and thugs.

    Please forward and distribute this to as many senators, congressmen,
    journalists, editors, civil rights attorneys, civil rights activists,
    investigative reporters, radio talk show hosts, managers, co-workers,
    family and friends and all Americans concerned with civil liberties.

    I am not a muslim, I don't have even a single muslim friend, I am not
    a member of any religious organization, I am not a drug smuggler, I do
    not belong to any crime mafia, I did not kill anybody, I am not a spy
    and I never ever worked for any government and not even "remotely
    connected" to any government agency whatsoever, I do not have any
    prior criminal record, I am a US citizen and have been living in US
    for a little more than 15 yrs and I graduated with a masters degree in
    computer science from a US university more than a decade ago. I am
    even willing to take "ANY NO.OF POLYGRAPH TESTS" to prove whatever I
    said is true and a fact, about my background.

    FBI has been MENTALLY TORTURING me with 24X7 surveillance for the last
    three years inside and outside my apartment with video surveillance
    devices and motion sensors around my apartment, my phone has been
    tapped, my web surfing is being monitored all the time for the last
    three years, my emails are being monitored, gps vehicle tracking
    devices and voice amplification devices have been placed in my car and
    undercover FBI agents have followed me to restaurants, grocery stores,
    malls, movie theatres, banks and even barber shops etc and forced me
    to live like an animal and a virtual prisoner for three years. FBI has
    interfered in my personal life for no reason and jeopardized my job
    opportunities. FBI is obsessed with me and has ruined, destroyed and
    wrecked my life for the last three years and destroyed my physical and
    mental health.

    The SADISTIC FBI agents are NOT charging me, NOT letting me find a
    job, NOT letting me have a normal life, NOT letting me have even an
    IOTA of PRIVACY and mentally TORTURING and TERRORIZING me with 24X7
    surveillance, making 2000 UNSOLICITED phone calls to my unlisted
    phone#s, entering my apartment ILLEGALLY and STEALING personal
    belongings when I am not home, watching me real time live with video
    surveillance devices installed in my bedroom, living room, kitchen and
    DISGUSTINGLY even in my rest room and humiliating and dehumanizing me
    and BLATANTLY violating my civil rights and constitutional right to
    privacy and ABUSING the "DRACONIAN" PATRIOT ACT.

    The PERVERTED FBI "ILLEGALLY" installed tens of audio and video
    surveillance devices in my apartment, watching me NAKED, REAL TIME
    LIVE 24X7 even in my rest room taking shower, psychoanalyzing each and
    every move, each and every word I said, each and every second of my
    life, each and every blink of my eyes and each and every comment I
    posted on the web.

    Is there a LIMIT to FBI Sadism and Perversion ??

    If you want to contact me, please send me email at
    [email protected] by removing the letter "A" and the word
    "not" from the email id and cc it to [email protected]. But I
    am not sure how long I will have access to these email ids before the
    "DICTATORIAL FBI COERCES" the websites to change my password WITHOUT
    my authorization.

    I spoke to at least 200 attorneys in both Michigan and Georgia for
    legal help but only about two or three attorneys were willing to help
    me but asked me to show physical proof of either gps or video
    surveillance devices. I did a lot of research and found a couple of
    private investigators (who were ex-FBI agents) more importantly who
    are knowledgeable about the latest "counter surveillance technologies"
    but they also DECLINED to help me on ONE PRETEXT or the OTHER even
    though I was willing to pay for their services.

    I told these two very HIGHLY QUALIFIED and KNOWLEDGEABLE private
    investigators Niles (Eagle services 866-691-7985) and another PI,
    Charles Middlestadt (404-252-5322) of ISC Worldwide Inc in the Atlanta
    area who are capable of finding the gps vehicle tracking devices in my
    car, that I am NOT A MUSLIM and they have NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT ME
    and even offered them to go through my attorney and help me but still
    THEY DECLINED to help me OUT OF FEAR that I might be a muslim.

    Another Private Investigator by the name John Weeks of Investigative
    Solutions www.invsol.com in Atlanta told me that it would be
    IMPOSSIBLE to find out these video, audio and gps surveillance devices
    if the GOVERNMENT (FBI) is doing it.

    And eventually I was forced to spend a $1000 as fees out of sheer
    desperation knowing fully well that the Private Investigator I hired
    has at best AVERAGE counter surveillance skills to sweep my car for
    gps vehicle tracking devices and he did a LOUSY JOB and found nothing,
    as I expected.

    One attorney in Michigan CHEATED me for a thousand dollars and didn't
    do diddly squat and another attorney made me spend a couple of
    thousand dollars more, again for nothing.

    Some attorneys I consulted told me in very CLEAR TERMS that FBI agents
    LIE, MANIPULATE, CHEAT and are VERY UNETHICAL in their MEANS and
    METHODS. The attorneys also told me that in order for me to file a
    civil lawsuit against the FBI, I have to PROVE the existence of
    surveillance devices and also the MENTAL TORTURE, the SEXUAL ABUSE and
    TERRORISM which will be quite a tall order for me to do without the
    help of willing attorneys and helpful private investigators and EVEN
    THEN the FBI sadists would have removed all those surveillance devices
    by the time the private investigators came to sweep my apartment for
    those devices after a couple of days since the FBI is listening to
    each and every goddamn word that came out of my mouth whether it be in
    my apartment or when I was speaking to these PI's and attorneys from
    pay phones or cell phones.

    You can investigate these undercover FBI agents yourself and find out
    the truth. Remember, some times vehicles are registered in parents or
    spouses names and also FBI uses fictitious front companies to employ
    their undercover agents.

    If any of you think, all these things are my paranoid delusions, I
    CHALLENGE you to send an email to undercover FBI agent Frank Spodek
    ([email protected]) OR call Kathleen Sue Taylor OR Maddelina Wahl OR
    Mediha Krijestorac or Janet Lorna Brown or the other FBI agents I
    listed at their phone numbers and confirm it with those FBI PERVERTED
    SADISTS themselves.

    Undercover FBI agents who followed me (parial list)

    313-354-7380 Internal unlisted FBI# in Detroit office from
    which FBI agents called
    and harassed me at home in 2001. I
    wouldn't have possibly known
    that this is an internal unlisted FBI#
    unless they called me.

    BOGEY 27 (MI) Registered to Maddelina C Wahl, 28087 Hickory Dr,
    Farmington.Hills MI 38331, ph: 248-324-1527, Caucasian Female, black
    car, Charter One bank, 3:00 pm, 12/20/03

    This undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 30 yr old Caucasian
    Female to Charter One bank on W.12 Mile Road, Farmington Hills, MI in
    veh plate # BOGEY 27, ph:248-324-1527

    PPL 587 (MI) Registered to Kathleen Sue Taylor, African American
    female, 29390 Bermuda Ln,Southfield, MI 48034, ph: 248-356-1946.

    This undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 27yr old African
    American female in MI veh plate# PPL 587 in July 2002 in a CVS
    Pharmacy on W.12 Mile Rd, Southfield, MI

    XRA 155 (MI) Registered to Mediha Krijestorac, Black car, 30408
    Shiawasee Rd, Farmington MI 48336, ph:248-477-9161, White Male,
    Restaurant, 9:00pm, 12/12/03

    This undercover FBI agent who followed me was a 20-22 yr old Caucasian
    Male in veh plate # XRA 155 to a restaurant on Grand River Ave in
    Farmington Hills, MI at 9:00 pm on 12/12/03.

    UFX 210 (MI) Registered to Kevin Miller, White SUV, 5871 Seneca
    St, Detroit, 48213, July 2002, 313-571-1095 #disconnected.

    This undercover FBI agent followed me in the summer of 2002.

    5915CR (MI) Registered to Kenneth Allen, Red pickup truck, 18440
    Alta Vista Dr, Southfield MI 48075 in Dec 2002.

    This FBI undercover agent followed me in a red pickup truck in an
    apartment complex was a 27-33 yr old Caucasian male in veh plate# 5915
    CR in Dec 2002.

    0978 JD (MI) Registered to Janet Lorna Brown, White Chevy, 20978
    Delaware St, Southfield MI 48034 in 2002, ph# 248-350-2599

    This FBI agent followed me in a white chevy once on Telegraph road on
    3/14/02 and on a different occasion on 8 Mile Rd on 4/4/02 when I went
    for an oil change.

    8CK U33 (MI) Registered to Doris Evelyn Person, 3611 S.Annabelle
    St, Detroit 48217, 313-388-5186

    The African American female undercover FBI agent who followed me in MI
    veh plate# 8CK U33 was about 20 yrs old and might be a daughter of the
    female owner of this car and this happened in early Fall of 2002.

    073 D1U (MI) Registered to Scott Alan Smith, 7536 Gary St, Westland
    MI 48185

    This 25 yr old caucasian male undercover FBI agent about 25 yrs old
    followed me near my apartment in the fall of 2002. phone# 734-261-1587
    in 2002 (Disconnected)

    LQE 620 (MI) SUV, Registered to Samuel Pilato, 40460 Cove ct,
    Plymouth, MI 40460
    Ph# 734-420-0521, 3/14/02 11:30AM

    This caucasian undercover FBI agent about 35yrs old followed me to a
    library in the spring of 2002 on Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI

    EBAY Ebay Id: SpodekModek, [email protected] --> email Id of Frank
    Spodek - Undercover FBI Agent who monitored my Websurfing activities.

    You can do a quick investigative test by emailing to [email protected]
    and asking Frank if he is an undercover FBI agent and I am absolutely
    positive he WONT respond and DENY he is an FBI agent because then it
    will be a LIE. With this test you can conclude Frank Spodek is indeed
    an undercover FBI agent.

    EBAY Ebay Id: cbsan, [email protected], email Id of
    Cidney Betz - Undercover FBI agent who monitored my websurfing
    activities in 2002.

    Tags:

  2. .

    . Guest

    [email protected] (Keith) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > If you have ENTREPRENEURIAL BENT OF MIND, then SKY IS THE LIMIT, you
    > can SELL this FBI agents' NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS of dollars like
    > Tom Cruise (Ethan) did in the movie MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
    >
    > Remember, NOBODY has to FOLLOW THE RULES since the SADISTIC FBI DID
    > NOT FOLLOW THE RULES
    >
    > If your IQ is LESS THAN 100, you are kindly requested to ignore the
    > rest of this column and move on to the next post in the news group.

    See right there you went and lost all of RR (except me), and King Bush
    and all his followers.
    Dum dum dum da dum dum dum da dum dum dum da dum dum dum...

  3. On 2004-10-25, Keith <[email protected]> wrote:
    > If you have ENTREPRENEURIAL BENT OF MIND, then SKY IS THE LIMIT, you
    > can SELL this FBI agents' NOC LIST and MAKE MILLIONS of dollars like
    > Tom Cruise (Ethan) did in the movie MISSION IMPOSSIBLE.
    >
    > Remember, NOBODY has to FOLLOW THE RULES since the SADISTIC FBI DID
    > NOT FOLLOW THE RULES
    >
    > If your IQ is LESS THAN 100, you are kindly requested to ignore the
    > rest of this column and move on to the next post in the news group.

    Whereas if your IQ is more than 100, you'll be smart enough to ignore
    anyway.

    --
    Donovan Rebbechi
    http://pegasus.rutgers.edu/~elflord/

  4. << See right there you went and lost all of RR (except me), and King Bush
    and all his followers.
    Dum dum dum da dum dum dum da dum dum dum da dum dum dum...

    How's your hammer hangin'?

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  5. Pekaar Head

    Pekaar Head Guest

    [email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > << See right there you went and lost all of RR (except me), and King Bush
    > and all his followers.
    > Dum dum dum da dum dum dum da dum dum dum da dum dum dum...
    > >>

    > How's your hammer hangin'?

    The mighty caber is stiff as a well, caber.

  6. << > How's your hammer hangin'?

    The mighty caber is stiff as a well, caber. >>

    Caber?
    What's that?

    _______
    <A
    HREF="http://journals.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo">http://journal
    s.aol.com/virginiaz/DreamingofLeonardo</A>

  7. Pekaar Head

    Pekaar Head Guest

    [email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > << > How's your hammer hangin'?
    >
    > The mighty caber is stiff as a well, caber. >>
    >
    > Caber?
    > What's that?

    Go to "www.glengarryhighlandgames.com" and check it out.

  8. Pekaar Head

    Pekaar Head Guest

    Look under "athletic events".

    [email protected] (Pekaar Head) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > [email protected]entary (Brilliant One) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > << > How's your hammer hangin'?
    > >
    > > The mighty caber is stiff as a well, caber. >>
    > >
    > > Caber?
    > > What's that?

    > Go to "www.glengarryhighlandgames.com" and check it out.

  9. yawn