Sell your Recumbent FREE!

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Martin Krieg - Cycle America, Dec 12, 2004.

  1. Individuals and National Bicycle Greenway sponsors interested in buying
    or selling a recumbent bicycle, can do so for FREE at the BikeRoute.com
    site. Featuring a million plus unique visits a month, recumbents move
    fast here:
    http://www.bikeroute.com/ibrd_cgi/Classifieds/class_ad.cgi?database=recum
    bent.setup

    --
    54% of New York City households do not own cars

    M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author
    http://www.bikeroute.com/AwakeAgain
    Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, '79 & '86 TransAms
    Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor
    Can You Change it with Love?
    N A T I O N A L B I C Y C L E G R E E N W A Y

    Tags:

  2. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Martin Krieg - Cycle America" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Individuals and National Bicycle Greenway sponsors interested in buying
    > or selling a recumbent bicycle, can do so for FREE at the BikeRoute.com
    > site. Featuring a million plus unique visits a month, recumbents move
    > fast here:
    > http://www.bikeroute.com/ibrd_cgi/Classifieds/class_ad.cgi?database=recum
    > bent.setup
    >
    > --
    > 54% of New York City households do not own cars
    >
    > M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author
    > http://www.bikeroute.com/AwakeAgain
    > Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, '79 & '86 TransAms
    > Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor
    > Can You Change it with Love?
    > N A T I O N A L B I C Y C L E G R E E N W A Y

    Anyone know who this asshole is? What is this shit about a National Bicycle
    Greenway? I think Martin Krieg is a loony and it may have been better if he
    had died. Who wants to read this kind of crap about love and death.
    Liebestod - anyone?

    --
    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

  3. Edward Dolan wrote:
    > "Martin Krieg - Cycle America" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Individuals and National Bicycle Greenway sponsors interested in

    buying
    > > or selling a recumbent bicycle, can do so for FREE at the

    BikeRoute.com
    > > site. Featuring a million plus unique visits a month, recumbents

    move
    > > fast here:

    http://www.bikeroute.com/ibrd_cgi/Classifieds/class_ad.cgi?database=recum
    > > bent.setup
    > >
    > > --
    > > 54% of New York City households do not own cars
    > >
    > > M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author
    > > http://www.bikeroute.com/AwakeAgain
    > > Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, '79 & '86 TransAms
    > > Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor
    > > Can You Change it with Love?
    > > N A T I O N A L B I C Y C L E G R E E N W A Y

    > Anyone know who this asshole is? What is this shit about a National

    Bicycle
    > Greenway? I think Martin Krieg is a loony and it may have been better

    if he
    > had died. Who wants to read this kind of crap about love and death.
    > Liebestod - anyone?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

    Ed,

    If you knew how to search, you wouldn't have to ask who Martin Krieg
    is!

    But then, real librarians know how to search. Imposters don't!
    Enjoy,

    Perry B

  4. Edward Dolan wrote:
    > "Martin Krieg - Cycle America" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Individuals and National Bicycle Greenway sponsors interested in

    buying
    > > or selling a recumbent bicycle, can do so for FREE at the

    BikeRoute.com
    > > site. Featuring a million plus unique visits a month, recumbents

    move
    > > fast here:

    http://www.bikeroute.com/ibrd_cgi/Classifieds/class_ad.cgi?database=recum
    > > bent.setup
    > >
    > > --
    > > 54% of New York City households do not own cars
    > >
    > > M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author
    > > http://www.bikeroute.com/AwakeAgain
    > > Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, '79 & '86 TransAms
    > > Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor
    > > Can You Change it with Love?
    > > N A T I O N A L B I C Y C L E G R E E N W A Y

    > Anyone know who this asshole is? What is this shit about a National

    Bicycle
    > Greenway? I think Martin Krieg is a loony and it may have been better

    if he
    > had died. Who wants to read this kind of crap about love and death.
    > Liebestod - anyone?
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota

    Ed,

    If you knew how to search, you wouldn't have to ask who Martin Krieg
    is!

    But then, real librarians know how to search. Imposters don't!
    Enjoy,

    Perry B

  5. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Edward Dolan wrote:
    >> "Martin Krieg - Cycle America" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:[email protected]
    >> > Individuals and National Bicycle Greenway sponsors interested in

    > buying
    >> > or selling a recumbent bicycle, can do so for FREE at the

    > BikeRoute.com
    >> > site. Featuring a million plus unique visits a month, recumbents

    > move
    >> > fast here:
    >> >

    > http://www.bikeroute.com/ibrd_cgi/Classifieds/class_ad.cgi?database=recum
    >> > bent.setup
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > 54% of New York City households do not own cars
    >> >
    >> > M A R T I N K R I E G : "Awake Again" Author
    >> > http://www.bikeroute.com/AwakeAgain
    >> > Bent Since '83, Car Free Since '89, '79 & '86 TransAms
    >> > Coma, Paralysis, Clinical Death Survivor
    >> > Can You Change it with Love?
    >> > N A T I O N A L B I C Y C L E G R E E N W A Y

    >> Anyone know who this asshole is? What is this shit about a National

    > Bicycle
    >> Greenway? I think Martin Krieg is a loony and it may have been better

    > if he
    >> had died. Who wants to read this kind of crap about love and death.
    >> Liebestod - anyone?

    > Ed,
    >
    > If you knew how to search, you wouldn't have to ask who Martin Krieg
    > is!
    >
    > But then, real librarians know how to search. Imposters don't!
    > Enjoy,

    I am not going to look up anything about someone who in his signature
    mentions coma, paralysis, clinical death and then throws in love for good
    measure. We all have our own troubles and we do not need someone else's
    troubles shoved down our throat.

    --
    Regards,

    Ed Dolan the Compassionate - Minnesota

  6. Zach

    Zach Guest

    Edward Dolan wrote:

    > I am not going to look up anything about someone who in his signature

    > mentions coma, paralysis, clinical death and then throws in love for

    good
    > measure. We all have our own troubles and we do not need someone

    else's
    > troubles shoved down our throat.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Ed Dolan the Compassionate - Minnesota

    Also the classified ads on the NBG site are not free, you have to make
    a donation to post there, otherwise Martin deletes them. It is fine if
    he wants to charge for classified ads fine, (though the more popular
    sites such as BROL don't) but then he shouldn't be spamming this
    newsgroup saying the ads are free. That is false advertising.
    Zach Kaplan

  7. Edward Dolan wrote:
    > <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Edward Dolan wrote:
    > >> "Martin Krieg - Cycle America" <[email protected]> wrote in

    message
    > >> news:[email protected]

    > > buying

    > > BikeRoute.com

    recumbents
    > > move

    http://www.bikeroute.com/ibrd_cgi/Classifieds/class_ad.cgi?database=recum

    > >> Anyone know who this asshole is? What is this shit about a

    National
    > > Bicycle
    > >> Greenway? I think Martin Krieg is a loony and it may have been

    better
    > > if he
    > >> had died. Who wants to read this kind of crap about love and

    death.
    > >> Liebestod - anyone?

    > > Ed,
    > >
    > > If you knew how to search, you wouldn't have to ask who Martin

    Krieg
    > > is!
    > >
    > > But then, real librarians know how to search. Imposters don't!
    > > Enjoy,

    > I am not going to look up anything about someone who in his signature

    > mentions coma, paralysis, clinical death and then throws in love for

    good
    > measure. We all have our own troubles and we do not need someone

    else's
    > troubles shoved down our throat.
    >
    > --
    > Regards,
    >
    > Ed Dolan the Compassionate - Minnesota

    Ed, hi. Are you healthy? I'm not in the medical field, far from it,
    but I've noticed that your post have changed a lot. Seems now you
    are not satisfied with stirring up everyone, sometimes I enjoyed a bit
    of that. Now however, you have started using off colored language and
    verbally assaulting folks you have not given enough post time to know
    anything about??

    I know, before you destroy me, I probably got my post in the wrong
    place. My spelling is terrible and my grammar is worst (everyone has
    to have a trade mark). Just have this stupid soft spot that needs an
    occasional answer. So, are ya healthy? Something has changed? Kelly

  8. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Edward Dolan wrote:

    > The Kreig thing is because he has the world's most god awful signature, all
    > that nonsense about love and death. If he would post that in the body of his
    > message, I would have no objection to it, but when I see certain things in a
    > signature I go berserk. Signatures are ways of stuffing things down
    > someone's throat and not having to answer for it. But I note signatures and
    > if I don't like them I will let you know it. I make others answer for their
    > signatures.

    Who is "Kreig"?

    If you think Martin Krieg's signature is bad now, you must not know that
    it reportedly used to include an ASCII graphics map of the "lower 48"
    that was a couple of pages long.

    In the past, Mr. Krieg has ignited several flame wars by cross-posting
    recumbent content to several of the rec.bicycles.* groups in addition to
    alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent. [1] Mr. Krieg has cross-posted much less in
    recent years.

    [1] This annoyed a certain Mr. Cletus Lee to no end.

    --
    Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
    Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

  9. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Edward Dolan wrote:

    >> The Kreig thing is because he has the world's most god awful signature,
    >> all that nonsense about love and death. If he would post that in the body
    >> of his message, I would have no objection to it, but when I see certain
    >> things in a signature I go berserk. Signatures are ways of stuffing
    >> things down someone's throat and not having to answer for it. But I note
    >> signatures and if I don't like them I will let you know it. I make others
    >> answer for their signatures.

    > Who is "Kreig"?

    Mr. Sherman's very best quality is that he is a stickler for details. These
    German names with ie, or is it ei, have confused me all my life. But I think
    it has something to do with how they are pronounced. An old world German in
    New Ulm, Minnesota once explained this to me, but I have forgotten it.

    > If you think Martin Krieg's signature is bad now, you must not know that
    > it reportedly used to include an ASCII graphics map of the "lower 48" that
    > was a couple of pages long.
    >
    > In the past, Mr. Krieg has ignited several flame wars by cross-posting
    > recumbent content to several of the rec.bicycles.* groups in addition to
    > alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent. [1] Mr. Krieg has cross-posted much less in
    > recent years.
    >
    > [1] This annoyed a certain Mr. Cletus Lee to no end.

    Well, that is something that old Cletus and I could agree on. I note quite a
    bit of cross-posting lately here on ARBR. I will stay away from those
    threads, but if I do have to post on one of those threads for reasons of my
    own, I will only post to ARBR. There are more than enough idiots here on
    this group to keep me occupied and I will not go looking for strange idiots
    on other newsgroups.

    --
    Regards,

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

  10. skip

    skip Guest

    "Tom Sherman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Edward Dolan wrote:

    >> The Kreig thing is because he has the world's most god awful signature,
    >> all that nonsense about love and death. If he would post that in the body
    >> of his message, I would have no objection to it, but when I see certain
    >> things in a signature I go berserk. Signatures are ways of stuffing
    >> things down someone's throat and not having to answer for it. But I note
    >> signatures and if I don't like them I will let you know it. I make others
    >> answer for their signatures.

    > Who is "Kreig"?
    >
    > If you think Martin Krieg's signature is bad now, you must not know that
    > it reportedly used to include an ASCII graphics map of the "lower 48" that
    > was a couple of pages long.
    >
    > In the past, Mr. Krieg has ignited several flame wars by cross-posting
    > recumbent content to several of the rec.bicycles.* groups in addition to
    > alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent. [1] Mr. Krieg has cross-posted much less in
    > recent years.
    >
    > [1] This annoyed a certain Mr. Cletus Lee to no end.
    >
    > --
    > Tom Sherman - Rock Island County Illinois
    > Tetrahedral carbon lattices are not forever.

    What's his name no longer posts cross posted messages and rarely "spams"
    arbr these days. His posts were always easy not to open.

    Cletus was easily annoyed if the discussion veered away from panniers, his
    bikes, his commute, or his trips abroad. I'm sure Cletus is much happier
    now in a moderated situation. It probably has done wonders for his stress
    level and blood pressure.

    skip