Selle HyperPlush Seat Parts Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Ray Woodcock

Hi! I have a Selle HyperPlush bike seat. On this particular seat, the padded top (and its plastic
underlayer) connect to the steel frame of the seat with three bolts. I have bent that steel frame.
The padded top is fine. I am looking for a replacement for the steel frame, so that I don't have to
replace the entire seat.

Does anyone have a worn-out HyperPlush whose steel underframe is still intact? I don't know whether
there are multiple kinds of HyperPlush seats. If so, I will do measurements to make sure we are
talking about the same kind. Thanks.

if you are stateside selle italia has excellent customer service via their rep in the west. look @
their web page for guidance.

"Ray Woodcock" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi! I have a Selle HyperPlush bike seat. On this particular seat, the padded top (and its plastic
> underlayer) connect to the steel frame of the seat with three bolts. I have bent that steel frame.
> The padded top is fine. I am looking for a replacement for the steel frame, so that I don't have
> to replace the entire seat.
>
> Does anyone have a worn-out HyperPlush whose steel underframe is still intact? I don't know
> whether there are multiple kinds of HyperPlush seats. If so, I will do measurements to make sure
> we are talking about the same kind. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.