selle italia c64?

samtheclip

Sep 22, 2003
For the love of God, can anyone help me please? I am tying to find a place that carries the C64 saddle. If anyone know where I can find one please let me know.

Thanks!
[email protected]

I checked these guys out and tried to order. They called back and said they don't have it in. Has anyone seen this seat first hand? Is there anyplace oversea's that I can look. Is the C95 even available anywhere? Everyone is advertising it but, nobody has it in stock - why advertise then? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Thanks for trying to help. I really appreciate it. I tried to order from your first post (bikeman) but, they called me laughing and said I called their bluff. They did not stock it and said it is not going to be out until next Sept. . I have emailed the other companies and have heard nothing back. I don't understand why all these companies advertise this product and know nothing about it.

Thanks for trying to help. I really appreciate it. I tried to order from your first post (bikeman) but, they called me laughing and said I called their bluff. They did not stock it and said it is not going to be out until next Sept. . I have emailed the other companies and have heard nothing back. I don't understand why all these companies advertise this product and know nothing about it.