Selle San Marco Rever Saddle

sansabar

Jul 19, 2005
I just got an "as new" Selle San Marco Rever Saddle. Love it! I would like to take advantage of their e-warranty system on these saddles but have no idea how to register the thing. I went to the Selle San Marco website but saw no info on this. Any help?

Scott

sans,
could i ask, as i have been interested in the rever,
how many miles you have ridden with it?

how many miles you ride a day?

your weight?

-just trying to get some background on your positive experience with it!
thanks!
H

sansabar said:
I just got an "as new" Selle San Marco Rever Saddle. Love it! I would like to take advantage of their e-warranty system on these saddles but have no idea how to register the thing. I went to the Selle San Marco website but saw no info on this. Any help?

Scott

I have only had it a couple of days putting 10 miles on it the first day and 12 the second. I am not able to ride as long as I'd like due to time constraints so most of the time my outings are really like training rides. I'm a solid 170 lbs at 5' 8".

I may not be the best candidate for someone looking for an opinion of a high mileage seat as I have to try hard to get in 100 miles a week.

The comfort over the Italia Flite and the San Marcos IDE is amazing. I think what I found that I really like is the larger split in the center and the lack of flex in the Rever. I have found myself sorer than I should be with the other two. It sits and stays where it should.

Hope this helps.

Scott