Seller's Remorse?

Jun 27, 2005
East Wareham MA
Weird....

The guy who sold me my road bike back in November called me today to ask how it was, he then told me he's not sure why he sold it in the first place and wants me to let him know if I decide to sell it, he sounds like he wants to buy it back from me.

What do you think?

cyberlegend1994 said:
Weird....

The guy who sold me my road bike back in November called me today to ask how it was, he then told me he's not sure why he sold it in the first place and wants me to let him know if I decide to sell it, he sounds like he wants to buy it back from me.

What do you think?
Been there, almost done that, didn't have that much gall. If you really like the bike, no deal. If it is just another bike to you, make a little profit, but only as long as you can replace it with what he is paying you for it. He made his bed, now he has to lie in it.

kdelong said:
...If you really like the bike, no deal. If it is just another bike to you, make a little profit, but only as long as you can replace it with what he is paying you for it...
Those were my thoughts on it basically, just wanted to get some opinions....

The bike will most likely end up staying with me, for two reasons:

1. As was said above, If I sell the bike back to him, I'll have to find another one. I might not find another bargain like the one I got with this one.

2. I just sniped a pair of Look pedals with the matching cleats on EBay. :cool: I was originally looking at Speedplays, but those keep getting bid up to more than I can spend.

So the Shimano MTB-style pedals on it right now will probably end up on EBay or Craigslist soon....

cyberlegend1994 said:
Weird....

What do you think?

Sounds like a jealous ex-lover to me.