Selling/Buying Track Parts???

CSquare43

Jun 12, 2005
Hi to all. I'm new here & am wondering if there is a good spot to list track items for sale & see other ads. I have some items that I need to get rid of, but am always looking for something as well.

I checked out the classifieds, but they seemed a bit slow. Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance,
CS

CSquare43 said:
Hi to all. I'm new here & am wondering if there is a good spot to list track items for sale & see other ads. I have some items that I need to get rid of, but am always looking for something as well.

I checked out the classifieds, but they seemed a bit slow. Is there a better way?

Thanks in advance,
CS
I use EBay for selling. All of my frames came from EBay.

Woofer said:
I use EBay for selling. All of my frames came from EBay.
Thanks. I use ebay, but didn't see much activity there either. I'll throw this stuff there, thanks for the advice.

CS

Hi CSquare43

What have you got for sale? It's a pain to list it all, but you might get some joy. I'm converting an old track frame to a fixed wheel for the road, so am looking for a few bits. I also need pedals for the track etc

The Dubliner said:
Hi CSquare43

What have you got for sale? It's a pain to list it all, but you might get some joy. I'm converting an old track frame to a fixed wheel for the road, so am looking for a few bits. I also need pedals for the track etc

Check out www.kookiebikes.com based in Melbourne. If you ride for a club you can get 10% discount.

CSquare43 said:

Thanks in advance,
CS
Try ebay or our classifieds section http://www.cyclingforums.com/classifieds/

cheers

Track123 said:
Fixed Gear Fever

Look for the new "Classifieds" listed on the menu selection to the left of the page.
Thanks to all. I've sold most of what I have, but still have a few items (Soyo tires, cog, chain). I'll try this link.

Thanks again.