Selling my tri-bike

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bam, Dec 4, 2003.

  1. Bam

    Bam Guest

    Any tri-geeks out there in need of a bike upgrade?

    Quintana Roo - Tequilo

    Fully loaded. Extremely low miles. Like new condition. Tuned-up and ready to ride. Yellow, red and
    violet detailing. Will fit a 5' 9" to 6' 1" rider.

    Only asking $1500 - OBO (paid $2300 new).

    Can no longer ride due to an injury and don't want to see it collecting dust. Contact me if you're
    interested.

    Tags:

  2. "BAM" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Any tri-geeks out there in need of a bike upgrade?

    Dumbass -

    Yes, but not in this newsgroup.

    The all-out Freds tend to hang out in other groups. Some of us actively discourage such Fredliness
    from polluting the atmosphere here, but it still seeps in from time to time.

    Like now. Take care and good luck selling the garbage tri-bike taking up space in your garage.

    K. Gringioni asshole roadie

  3. [email protected] (BAM) wrote in news:[email protected]:

    <Off topic spam snipped>

    > Can no longer ride due to an injury and don't want to see it collecting dust. Contact me if you're
    > interested.

    What kind of injury would keep you from riding? Did your legs get cut off? For the most part,
    cycling is theraputic to injuries, especially at low intensities.

    - Boyd S.

  4. Time Cop

    Time Cop New Member

    Joined:
    May 14, 2003
    It's obvious you've never ridden a tri-bike. Those of us who have know it puts you in a drastically different position on the bicycle than your road bike. And because of that, it requires the use of different muscles.

    Perhaps a back injury is the reason the seller can no longer ride it...

    P.S. Let's cut the "Dumbass" replies, too. They grew old six months ago.