Semi-Homemade and Semi-Literate

barry in indy

Guest
Did I hear eight "f'ntastics" in the first 15 minutes? This was
the same show where we were going to make "a ice cream cake",
were told to use "virgin olive oil", and the real gem, "this is
Reggiano, but you can also use Parmesan."

Why do I watch this show? Can't be the boobs; I'm a leg man.
Can't be the scrumptious meals. Maybe its the tablescapes:

Look what I did! Just wrap toilet paper around your napkin, and
vwala! - a napkin ring. For a cute drink stirrer/cooler, use a
frozen tampon with a cute ribbon tied around it. And don't forget
the [enter-your-favorite-here]-tinis! (I can put six ice cubes in
my mouth at one time, and still have room for the spatula!)

--
barry in indy

[email protected] writes:

>Maybe it is the boobs. They are, after all, likely to be
>semi-homemade.....

Not only that, but she sometimes fails to store her boobs in a proper
container. I swear, if I see her bra-less one more time, I will not
watch the show even to laugh at her mistakes.

Stacia