Semi-Homemade Cooking with Sandra Lee: Donner Party 3

Ubiquitous

Guest
From the FN site comes this blurb for this Saturday's new ep:

Dinner Party 3
Sandra Lee has all the answers to a semi-homemade
meal that’s sure to impress. We start out with
Chinese Braised Short Ribs, Sour Cream Mashed
Potatoes, and Edamame. And what better way to end
the night than with a citrus-lovers’ dessert of
Triple Orange Angel Food Cake

Of particualr interest is the fact that as far as I can tell, there
never was SECOND "dinner party" ep!

--
WARNING!!!
Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,

On 14-Jul-2005, [email protected] (Ubiquitous) wrote:

> From the FN site comes this blurb for this Saturday's new ep:
>
> Dinner Party 3
> Sandra Lee has all the answers to a semi-homemade
> meal that’s sure to impress. We start out with
> Chinese Braised Short Ribs, Sour Cream Mashed
> Potatoes, and Edamame. And what better way to end
> the night than with a citrus-lovers’ dessert of
> Triple Orange Angel Food Cake
>
> Of particualr interest is the fact that as far as I can tell, there
> never was SECOND "dinner party" ep!
>
> --
> WARNING!!!
> Use of these recipes may be hazardous to your health, food budget,
> standing in your community and liver function. Use at your own risk!! We
> assume no liability from any illness or injury sustained while eating the
> "food" or being exposed to crapass tablescapes. And no, we're not sure
> where she grew up either. The Cordon Bleu disavows any knowlege of Miss
> Lee.

This must be the third or fourth time that I have read that the Cordon Bleu
school disavows any knowlege of Miss Sandra Lee. Who gives a ****?
Are you jealous because she is successful? Have you thought for one
single minute about why she is successful? Have you given any consideration
to how TV time ratings effect the continuation or almost instant
cancellation
of particular shows. It's obvious to most less then bright bulb viewers that
Sandra Lee has a following that supports her continued appearance on the
tube. But, you sir are the supreme guru who wants to speak for the world.
You lose. Sanda continues to air her show despite your bile.

--
The Brick said that (Don't bother to agree with me, I have already changed
my mind.)

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:

>From the FN site comes this blurb for this Saturday's new ep:
>
> Dinner Party 3
> Sandra Lee has all the answers to a semi-homemade
> meal that’s sure to impress. We start out with
> Chinese Braised Short Ribs, Sour Cream Mashed
> Potatoes, and Edamame. And what better way to end
> the night than with a citrus-lovers’ dessert of
> Triple Orange Angel Food Cake
>
>Of particualr interest is the fact that as far as I can tell, there
>never was SECOND "dinner party" ep!

Why does she have to invent a storyline for each show? Family Dinner as a
theme isn't okay by itself. We have to have this involved story about Miss
Stephanie, Mr. Brycer, and Mr. Brycer's rolling pin. Is it to distract us
from the actual food?

in article [email protected], <[email protected]> at
t?I?P,er?'_-i-^???c wrote on 7/23/05 12:22 PM:

> In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> From the FN site comes this blurb for this Saturday's new ep:
>>
>> Dinner Party 3
>> Sandra Lee has all the answers to a semi-homemade
>> meal that’s sure to impress. We start out with
>> Chinese Braised Short Ribs, Sour Cream Mashed
>> Potatoes, and Edamame. And what better way to end
>> the night than with a citrus-lovers’ dessert of
>> Triple Orange Angel Food Cake
>>
>> Of particualr interest is the fact that as far as I can tell, there
>> never was SECOND "dinner party" ep!

> Why does she have to invent a storyline for each show? Family Dinner as a
> theme isn't okay by itself. We have to have this involved story about Miss
> Stephanie, Mr. Brycer, and Mr. Brycer's rolling pin. Is it to distract us
> from the actual food?

actual food?

ANIM8Rfsk wrote:

> in article [email protected], <[email protected]> at
> t?I?P,er?'_-i-^???c wrote on 7/23/05 12:22 PM:
>

>>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
>>
>>>From the FN site comes this blurb for this Saturday's new ep:
>>>
>>>Dinner Party 3
>>>Sandra Lee has all the answers to a semi-homemade
>>>meal that’s sure to impress. We start out with
>>>Chinese Braised Short Ribs, Sour Cream Mashed
>>>Potatoes, and Edamame. And what better way to end
>>>the night than with a citrus-lovers’ dessert of
>>>Triple Orange Angel Food Cake
>>>
>>>Of particualr interest is the fact that as far as I can tell, there
>>>never was SECOND "dinner party" ep!

>>Why does she have to invent a storyline for each show? Family Dinner as a
>>theme isn't okay by itself. We have to have this involved story about Miss
>>Stephanie, Mr. Brycer, and Mr. Brycer's rolling pin. Is it to distract us
>>from the actual food?
>>

> actual food?

LOL LOL LOL... y'all do keep me in stitches here. Keep it up :)
Goomba

On Sat, 23 Jul 2005 14:22:36 -0500, ""t²I»P,erÆ'_-i-^¤åªc"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
>>
>>From the FN site comes this blurb for this Saturday's new ep:
>>
>> Dinner Party 3
>> Sandra Lee has all the answers to a semi-homemade
>> meal that’s sure to impress. We start out with
>> Chinese Braised Short Ribs, Sour Cream Mashed
>> Potatoes, and Edamame. And what better way to end
>> the night than with a citrus-lovers’ dessert of
>> Triple Orange Angel Food Cake
>>
>>Of particualr interest is the fact that as far as I can tell, there
>>never was SECOND "dinner party" ep!

>Why does she have to invent a storyline for each show? Family Dinner as a
>theme isn't okay by itself. We have to have this involved story about Miss
>Stephanie, Mr. Brycer, and Mr. Brycer's rolling pin. Is it to distract us
>from the actual food?

I would pay to see one of these "family" parties where the adults get
smashed on vodka cocktails while the kids eat the food. No wonder
Miss Stephanie likes going to Aunt Sandy's house. She probably has
the run of the place after Aunt Sandy passes out.

pepsi

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:

>>From the FN site comes this blurb for this Saturday's new ep:
>>
>> Dinner Party 3
>> Sandra Lee has all the answers to a semi-homemade
>> meal that’s sure to impress. We start out with
>> Chinese Braised Short Ribs, Sour Cream Mashed
>> Potatoes, and Edamame. And what better way to end
>> the night than with a citrus-lovers’ dessert of
>> Triple Orange Angel Food Cake
>>
>>Of particualr interest is the fact that as far as I can tell, there
>>never was SECOND "dinner party" ep!

>Why does she have to invent a storyline for each show? Family Dinner as a
>theme isn't okay by itself. We have to have this involved story about Miss
>Stephanie, Mr. Brycer, and Mr. Brycer's rolling pin. Is it to distract us
>from the actual food?

Food? That's being pretty generous, isn't it?

Hmm, did I get around to posting a recap of this ep?