Semi OT - appliance repair parts - 2 websites

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by ~patches~, Jan 6, 2006.

  1. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    This is semi ot but still food related if you need parts for your fridge
    or stove. I've mentioned this website a couple of times when talking
    about parts for our Jenn Air range - http://www.repairclinic.com. Guys,
    these folks are super to deal with! They will help you find the part
    you need for your fridge or stove. Shipping is very fast to the point
    that I ordered on Monday and had the parts on Wednesday. They carry
    parts for older ranges as well. You can order online or call them at
    their toll free number. They really are nice to deal with!

    For small appliance repairs, I recommend http://www.goodmans.net. They
    carry all those bits and pieces that get worn out on smaller appliances
    like knobs or pressure cooker seals. They carry harder to find parts
    for older appliances as well. Their customer service is amazing and
    their shipping is very good.

    Tags:

  2. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    "~patches~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > This is semi ot but still food related if you need parts for your fridge
    > or stove. I've mentioned this website a couple of times when talking
    > about parts for our Jenn Air range - http://www.repairclinic.com. Guys,
    > these folks are super to deal with! They will help you find the part you
    > need for your fridge or stove. Shipping is very fast to the point that I
    > ordered on Monday and had the parts on Wednesday. They carry parts for
    > older ranges as well. You can order online or call them at their toll
    > free number. They really are nice to deal with!
    >
    > For small appliance repairs, I recommend http://www.goodmans.net. They
    > carry all those bits and pieces that get worn out on smaller appliances
    > like knobs or pressure cooker seals. They carry harder to find parts for
    > older appliances as well. Their customer service is amazing and their
    > shipping is very good.

    Thanks for sending this information, Patches. It's going into my save
    files.
    Hope all is moving along with your range installation.
    Dee Dee