(Semi OT) Yet more helmets in the news...

"Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote:

>[email protected] wrote:
>> Sorni wrote:
>>> Or rather, the /absence/ of a helmet in the news:
>>>
>>> http://sports.excite.com/news/06122006/v5370.html

>> Old lady turned left in front of him, no charges were filed.
>>
>> Sigh.
>>
>> Not much comfort in that kind of equality. --D-y

>She better have shatter-proof house windows!

I'm thinking that the real loser here (other than the QB) is the
Suzuki dealer who made a big publicity stunt over giving him the bike
in the first place. Yeah, THAT is gonna help sales a lot.

The scary thing was that apparently the model bike he was riding is
"popular among first time buyers". AND it will do about 190mph.

What's wrong with that picture? Yikes.

Mark Hickey
Habanero Cycles
http://www.habcycles.com
Home of the $795 ti frame

[email protected] wrote:
> Sorni wrote:
>

>> Bill "they don't call 'em fanatics fer nuthin'" S.

> Who? The anti-helmet guys?
>
> Joseph
>
> PS: I'm just kidding...

Don't you start with me! :-D