Send a free Bicycle ePostCard

John

Guest
Hi all,

This week 40 new bicycle commuters have posted bios on www.bikecommute.com stop by and read our
bicycle commuting bios and now you can send a free bicycle ePostCard

With all due respect, I decline your invitation on ePostCards. Although this one might be a
legitimate, such approaches could be a way to harvest valid email addresses. I get enough spam
already. Too bad the internet is turning out to be such a waste of a potentially good thing.

r.b.

John <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hi all,
>
> This week 40 new bicycle commuters have posted bios on www.bikecommute.com stop by and read our
> bicycle commuting bios and now you can send a free bicycle ePostCard

uhhh...get another email address that you use for such questionable online endeavors? or just quit
using the web, either one works.

news:[email protected]...