Sensual Massage for Women in San Francisco: Don't Be Afraid of Intimacy

S

Stevo

Intimacy is the connection with, and the knowledge of, another person at their deepest level. It
is not only an enjoyable experience, but also a profoundly spiritual act. In essence, it is the
clearest expression of a permanent state of grace. In being intimate, you experience your own
greatness, your authenticity, your freedom. When you experience intimacy, you become more
trusting of yourself and others, you awaken your senses, you rediscover your body and its
available pleasures, and you become more relaxed with, and understanding of, who you are and your
purpose in life.

Intimacy is both a skill and an art; it can be taught, practiced and mastered.

If your intimate life needs a boost, take the initiative, and create an intimacy date. It can be
your lover, partner, spouse or a first-time date.

-- Nisandeh Neta, from "Who's Afraid of Intimacy?"

How long has it been since you felt totally blissed out from the touch of someone who truly cares
about how you feel? There is a quality of touch that takes one on a journey into the deepest realms
of self and soul, and that gently encourages one to access the imprints and holding patterns that
limit the freedom of the body, mind and spirit, and encourages the deepest safety to let go, to
dance freer and soar higher than ever before. All of us are surrounded by the energy of the
Universal Lifeforce, but life's stresses inhibit us from fully experiencing it. Just as the body
needs food to live, we also have a need for tender, caring, heartfelt touch. Without it, the body
and mind begin to creat barriers to their ability to fully experience sensuality.

In addition, many women are reluctant to envision themselves as

primarily as a giver of pleasure to a man. To put it simply, many women have *never* experienced a
man's tender, caring touch. That's where I come in.

I've been giving sensual massages for over 15 years, and I know how to help you relax and energize
(yes, it's possible to experience both simultaneously). I have a master's degree in communication
and I specialize in communication through touch and thought. If you have never received a sensual
massage, now is a great time to consider it. If you have, you know how rejuvenating they are. A
Certified Massage Therapist (CMT) concentrates on your muscles - I concentrate on much more: my
hands gently merge your inner energy with that of the Universal Lifeforce, while I teach you to
breathe and help you bring forth your deepest sensual feelings that may have been locked away for
years. Many of my clients are CMTs, energy workers, and other therapists who understand the
importance of sensual touch. Others take my techniques to the men in their life - teaching them the
importance of tender caring touch that can send them to the stars or into a state of altered
consciousness.

I'm an attractive 45-year-old writer - sincere, fit and well-groomed, 5'8" with brown hair, green
eyes, and a well-trimmed beard. I'm offering my strictly legitimate services to any female in need
of relaxation, pleasure, rejuvenation, connection, or an escape from life's stresses. If you desire,
I can end the massage with a concentration on your special sensual places with manual or oral
stimulation: the ultimate in bliss. My unhurried sessions last approximately 1.5 hours and the
session donation is $60.00.

I use only the best herbal massage oil, aromatherapy candles, relaxing music created just for
sensual massage sessions (or you can choose your own) and my massages are always done in the nude.
My sessions are all about you and your comfort and trust are of utmost importance. I enter your home
with respect and my goal is to leave it with yours.

I'm available for Marin county and San Francisco outcalls weekdays during the afternoon.
Occasionally I can book a session outside of those hours. If you'd like more information or are are
interested in booking a session, send me an email and let's explore the Universe together.
Testimonials and pics available on request.