Seppos, are they human?

How come I didn't post in this thread? It must have been during 'classic1 isn't using the word seppo' week. Worst week of my life. Giving up heroin and smoking was easier IMO. FWIW I voted no thunder, although that Sarah Palin chick gives me the horn and we all know she roots. She can leave her glasses on too. Tell me though, why does she keep hanging around with that old ***** who bangs on all the time about being locked up by vietcongs?

With the present crop of what are referred as a humans I consider this a compliment.

C'dale Girl said:
:D

You da man j . . . you da man . . . ;)
Awwww how cute. She is still emotionally scarred from Hitchy/Classico/Jonovich verbal bashing.

You go girl.

The real question is this. Is Crak'nepicfail actually Sarah Palin's twin sister?

this coming from a country:
where rats tails and mullets are STILL in fashion.
where short shorts are acceptable on men.
where beets always come on your burger.
where a case of beer is 30 bucks.
where they PAY YOU to breed.
etc
etc
etc

i cant speak for every american, cause most of them are retarded, but you cant be so general. some of us kick ass, and would do anything for their australian brother from another mother.

my nickel.
:D:D:D

classic1 said:
It must have been during 'classic1 isn't using the word seppo' week. Worst week of my life.
+1 Worst farkin idea of all time.
tongue.gif

basscadetz said:
etc
etc
etc

i cant speak for every american, cause most of them are retarded, but you cant be so general. some of us kick ass, and would do anything for their australian brother from another mother.

my nickel.
If you don't like our farkin' beetroot...I'll come on your burger. :D
Re the rattails and mullets...are they the kind of haircut that Jimmybob Cyprus or (whatever it's farkin' name was) had?
BTW, by describing your fellow seppos as retards you have earned a few points towards Honorary Australian Citizenship, and a couple more for knowing the price of beer. When you have acquired enough points to get citizenship you can join the Australian Army and get shipped out to Afghanistan.

basscadetz said:
etc
etc
etc

my nickel.
All that may be true, but at least Aussie bikeriders can sprint.

classic1 said:
All that may be true, but at least Aussie bikeriders can sprint.

My interest was piqued by reference to a 'case of beer for $30'....gimme 10 thanks...oh, was you referring to that bats **** that you seppo's think is beer?...don't worry about it then :(

Hitchy said:
My interest was piqued by reference to a 'case of beer for $30'....gimme 10 thanks...oh, was you referring to that bats **** that you seppo's think is beer?...don't worry about it then :(
a wise man once said: "assumption is the mother of all ****ups"

even good beer (not american beer) is still half the price.

basscadetz said:
a wise man once said: "assumption is the mother of all ****ups"

even good beer (not american beer) is still half the price.

not for long...by the time your 'leaders' have finished bailing out the mega rich wall street types that have farked up your economy, you'll be paying thru the nose for everything as well! :D....

geez i hope you guys elect that Palin chick...theres enough comedic material there to keep us going for at least the 4 years of their term ROFLMAO

what is it with you guys, the bloke that couldn't keep his **** in his pants, then the bloke that did a great impersonation of the scarecrow in the 'wizard of OZ' (lets all sing..."If I only had a brain") & now this chick....BWHAHAHAHA....but of course, none of you voted for any of them, right? :D