Sept. 2004 Tour - Gulf Coast to Nova Scotia - KLR, Goldwing, VStrom

OB1

Guest
Check out our September 2004 - tour in progress - it'll be a good
shake down of a number of widely varying motors - we left out from
Gulf Shores, AL on the 10th and we're headin to Nova Scotia in Canada
.... VStrom, Goldwing, KLR 650, Kawasaki Vulcan, CBR1100XX Blackbird,
etc ... click on over to www.ob1.com/trip3 ... from now until
September 25, 2004 for all our problems and discoveries ...

"OB1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Check out our September 2004 - tour in progress - it'll be a good
> shake down of a number of widely varying motors - we left out from
> Gulf Shores, AL on the 10th and we're headin to Nova Scotia in Canada
> ... VStrom, Goldwing, KLR 650, Kawasaki Vulcan, CBR1100XX Blackbird,
> etc ... click on over to www.ob1.com/trip3 ... from now until
> September 25, 2004 for all our problems and discoveries ...

FFS
--
Donegal Paul
Lambretta Li186 - crashed and bashed

Donegal Paul wrote:
> "OB1" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>> Check out our September 2004 - tour in progress - it'll be a good
>> shake down of a number of widely varying motors - we left out from
>> Gulf Shores, AL on the 10th and we're headin to Nova Scotia in Canada
>> ... VStrom, Goldwing, KLR 650, Kawasaki Vulcan, CBR1100XX Blackbird,
>> etc ... click on over to www.ob1.com/trip3 ... from now until
>> September 25, 2004 for all our problems and discoveries ...

> FFS

Hey, I'm interested...