Serfas Bike Computers

Xplorer

Jun 23, 2009
Hello my name is Tony and I'm looking for a good bike computer.

I rather like Serfas's bike computers. But before I go out and buy one I wanted to ask here to see if they're any good. Does anyone have the latest model? how do you like it? Any problems? I don't need a real fancy one with tons of features but I would like it to be wireless.

Are there better brands out there? What would you recommend? I'm just a recreational rider. I usually go on paved trails.

Oh, and what is a good online store for bicycle equipment like bike computers?

Thanks!!! :D

-Tony

Xplorer said:
I rather like Serfas's bike computers. But before I go out and buy one I wanted to ask here to see if they're any good.
At our shop we've been warrantying a lot of older Serfas wireless computers that we bought on clearance. I believe most of the time the problem was batteries low on power but we didn't test every one of them. No problems with the wired version, though.

oldbobcat said:
At our shop we've been warrantying a lot of older Serfas wireless computers that we bought on clearance. I believe most of the time the problem was batteries low on power but we didn't test every one of them. No problems with the wired version, though.

Thank You

-Tony