serious question

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Stephanie Johnson, Jul 18, 2004.

  1. Serious question - does swallowing semen affect health or athletic
    performance? Although I don't like to do it, my husband likes it but
    I'm worried about swallowing. No wisecracks please. E-mail in
    private if you wish. Couldn't find much on the subject goggling.

    Stef

    Tags:

  2. np426z

    np426z Guest

    "Stephanie Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > Serious question -

    Hi, Stef.

    I see you're still at it. Trolling the rec.runners, that is.

    BTW, when you get to the stage where you post pics, could you post some new
    ones? The originals are somewhat passe.

  3. polar bear

    polar bear Guest

    np426z wrote:
    > "Stephanie Johnson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >

    >>Serious question -

    > Hi, Stef.
    >
    > I see you're still at it. Trolling the rec.runners, that is.
    >
    > BTW, when you get to the stage where you post pics, could you post some new
    > ones? The originals are somewhat passe.

    Excuse me, how is this a troll ? The original poster asked a perfectly
    valid question. You might have issues with the subject discussed but
    that does not make it trolling matter. Your uptight attitude is not
    compatible with the ethics of this group.

    --
    polar bear

  4. Virginiaz

    Virginiaz Guest

    << your uptight attitude is not
    compatible with the ethics of this group.

    polar bear >>

    oh dear. i was afraid of that. :)

    \\ - - //
    ( @ @ )
    +--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
    +------------------------Oooo----+
    oooO ( )
    ( ) ) /
    \ ( (_

  5. Virginiaz

    Virginiaz Guest

    << polar bear >>

    as my best friend says, a great astrologer, among other distinguished roles:

    "Just follow the North Star, the true compass of your heart."

    \\ - - //
    ( @ @ )
    +--------oOOo-(_)--oOOo----+
    +------------------------Oooo----+
    oooO ( )
    ( ) ) /
    \ ( (_

  6. Ravenwolf

    Ravenwolf Guest

    [email protected]entary (Virginiaz) wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > << polar bear >>
    >
    > as my best friend says, a great astrologer, among other distinguished
    > roles:
    >
    > "Just follow the North Star, the true compass of your heart."
    >

    > \\ - - //
    > ( @ @ )
    > oooO ( )
    > ( ) ) /
    > \ ( (_

    That doesn't make any sense. It is like saying, I'm caught between a rock
    and a stone.

    I like my woman like I like my coffee: dark, full-bodied and sightly
    bitter.