Serotta's; What's the difference?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Jim Hultman, Mar 6, 2003.

  1. Jim Hultman

    Jim Hultman Guest

    I've got a repainted Serotta Colorado...at least I think it's a Colorado...maybe it's a Colorado II.
    Mine has 7 speed spacing & a 'Colorado' steel fork. I'd like to know the differences between these
    models, & also the later Csi. This bike is really the best steel bike I've owned, so I'm looking for
    comments from anyone who has had one or sold them. Jim

    Tags:

  2. "jim hultman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I've got a repainted Serotta Colorado...at least I think it's a Colorado...maybe it's a Colorado
    > II. Mine has 7 speed spacing & a 'Colorado' steel fork. I'd like to know the differences between
    > these models, & also the later Csi. This bike is really the best steel bike I've owned, so I'm
    > looking for comments from anyone who has had one or sold them. Jim

    Visit the Serotta Owner's Forum http://www.hydromedia.com/phorum/list.php?f=3 and post your question
    there. You'll get lots of info.