Serotta's; What's the difference?

Jim Hultman

Guest
I've got a repainted Serotta Colorado...at least I think it's a Colorado...maybe it's a Colorado II.
Mine has 7 speed spacing & a 'Colorado' steel fork. I'd like to know the differences between these
models, & also the later Csi. This bike is really the best steel bike I've owned, so I'm looking for
comments from anyone who has had one or sold them. Jim

"jim hultman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I've got a repainted Serotta Colorado...at least I think it's a Colorado...maybe it's a Colorado
> II. Mine has 7 speed spacing & a 'Colorado' steel fork. I'd like to know the differences between
> these models, & also the later Csi. This bike is really the best steel bike I've owned, so I'm
> looking for comments from anyone who has had one or sold them. Jim

Visit the Serotta Owner's Forum http://www.hydromedia.com/phorum/list.php?f=3 and post your question
there. You'll get lots of info.