Server Upgrade

A

admin

Hi Guys,<br /><br />The server will be down at 12am - 2am AU time, on december 5th (tonight) for hardware upgrades.<br /><br />cheers!<br />

Steve, what keeps you awake at those hours of the morning?<br /><br />Anyway, that's 14:00 - 16:00 here in SA, which means I'll have work for 2 hours. &gt;:(<br /><br />Steve, seeing that your'e up at that time, is there anyway you can move the upgrade 2 hours forward i.e. 2am - 4 am Aus time? That way you can go for an early morning ride after the upgrade? ;D

[quote author=Vo2 link=board=12;threadid=2716;start=0#23314 date=1038985710]<br />Steve, what keeps you awake at those hours of the morning?<br /><br />Anyway, that's 14:00 - 16:00 here in SA, which means I'll have work for 2 hours. &gt;:(<br /><br />Steve, seeing that your'e up at that time, is there anyway you can move the upgrade 2 hours forward i.e. 2am - 4 am Aus time? That way you can go for an early morning ride after the upgrade? ;D<br />[/quote]<br /><br />I'm not doing the upgrade ;) if I was, it woulda been done in business hours hehe