Servicing the Rock Shox rear shocks

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Woody Turgid, Feb 9, 2003.

  1. Woody Turgid

    Woody Turgid Guest

    Greetings fellow cyclists.

    I have a leaky Rock Shox Coupe Deluxe rear suspension, and have rebuilt it. Now comes the fun part:
    how much oil, what kind of oil, and do I have to bleed out air when I reassemble?

    Thanks in advance!

    Tags:

  2. Klydesdale

    Klydesdale Guest

    "Woody Turgid" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Greetings fellow cyclists.
    >
    > I have a leaky Rock Shox Coupe Deluxe rear suspension, and have rebuilt
    it.
    > Now comes the fun part: how much oil, what kind of oil, and do I have to bleed out air when I
    > reassemble?

    Don't forget the nitrogen charge.

  3. leegg

    leegg New Member

    Joined:
    Nov 8, 2003
    I have the same problem.... does anyone have a service check sheet