Servicing the Rock Shox rear shocks

Woody Turgid

Guest
Greetings fellow cyclists.

I have a leaky Rock Shox Coupe Deluxe rear suspension, and have rebuilt it. Now comes the fun part:
how much oil, what kind of oil, and do I have to bleed out air when I reassemble?

Thanks in advance!

"Woody Turgid" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Greetings fellow cyclists.
>
> I have a leaky Rock Shox Coupe Deluxe rear suspension, and have rebuilt
it.
> Now comes the fun part: how much oil, what kind of oil, and do I have to bleed out air when I
> reassemble?

Don't forget the nitrogen charge.

Originally posted by Woody Turgid
Greetings fellow cyclists.

I have a leaky Rock Shox Coupe Deluxe rear suspension, and have rebuilt it. Now comes the fun part:
how much oil, what kind of oil, and do I have to bleed out air when I reassemble?

Thanks in advance!

I have the same problem.... does anyone have a service check sheet