Serving LORD Almighty GOD

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD, Mar 19, 2006.

  1. Al wrote:

    > This group ... sci.med.cardiology is getting filled with little more
    > than Chung's religious crap. Ignoring him, belittling him, screaming,
    > kicking, and insulting him do nothing to stop his obnoxious off topic
    > posts.

    May GOD continue to receive all the glory, in Jesus' most precious and
    holy name.

    > Does anyone have a realistic suggestion as to how to get his
    > psycho ass out of here?

    Without the LORD, nothing is possible.

    > I tried praying, it didn't work.

    It seems the LORD is not listening to you. Sorry. Please forgive all
    my iniquities.

    You will remain in my prayers, dear Al whom I love, in Jesus'
    most precious and holy name.

    May GOD continue to draw you closer to HIM so that you will someday see
    the following written on HIS thigh:

    "KING of kings and LORD of lords."

    Will be available to "glow" and chat about this and other things like
    cardiology, diabetes, Bird Flu, the 2006 global earthquake advisory for
    03/29/06, cooking and nutrition that interest those following this
    thread here during the next on-line chat (03/23/06) from 6 to 7 pm EST:

    http://tinyurl.com/8w7uq

    For those who are put off by the signature, my advance apologies for how
    the LORD has reshaped me:

    http://tinyurl.com/7mcuo

    Prayerfully in Christ's love,

    Andrew