Seven seats anyone ?

All the riders pedal these machines!
I've driven the 8 person one - it had sharp hydraulic motorcycle brakes
and you had to make sure the person opposite you (going backwards) was
holding on otherwise they fell off backwards over the front wheel.

They can also turn almost on the spot and I've ridden the 7 seater with
expert driver Tom Riley driving - makes you feel sick when you are
going almost backwards and the driver looks one way and turns sharply
in the opposite direction!

David Martin came up with the following;:
> LSMike wrote:
>> Paul - *** wrote:
>>> http://www.hammacher.com/publish/78743.asp?promo=sp_transportation
>>>
>>> Bags not me to pedal it ... ;)
>>>
>>> --
>>> Paul ...
>>> (8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!
>>> ebay 5849533390

>> Now that is nice, almost as nice as the pub bike:
>>
>> http://www.fietscafe.nl/uk_website.htm

> They really should get some of these for the York Rally..

They'd certainly entertain, but at the price they go for .....

--
Paul ...
(8(|) Homer Rules ..... Doh !!!