sex drive

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by T. Dunsel, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. T. Dunsel

    T. Dunsel Guest

    it makes me act, hwo it makes me treat other people. I hate
    how it fills my head 90% of my waking time. My wife is
    getting old and no

    in teh first place. She's a good woman and I love her and I
    hate that I don't appreciate her as much as I should because
    all I can think

    think about is how disappointing is it.

    She feels bad for disappointing me. I feel bad for making
    her feel bad. I feel like crap all the time. I'm
    distracted at work and it is starting to affect how much
    work I get done.

    I just want the whole stupid thing to go away.

    Self-mutilation is against my religion. I'm hoping for some
    sort of medication. If I print out this post and take it to
    my doctor, what is he likely to say?

    Tags:

  2. Amanda

    Amanda Guest

    [email protected] (t. dunsel) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > it makes me act, hwo it makes me treat other people. I
    > hate how it fills my head 90% of my waking time. My wife
    > is getting old and no

    > in teh first place. She's a good woman and I love her and
    > I hate that I don't appreciate her as much as I should
    > because all I can think

    > think about is how disappointing is it.
    >
    > She feels bad for disappointing me. I feel bad for making
    > her feel bad. I feel like crap all the time. I'm
    > distracted at work and it is starting to affect how much
    > work I get done.
    >
    > I just want the whole stupid thing to go away.

    It is not stupid; don't be mad at yourself....

    > Self-mutilation is against my religion. I'm hoping for
    > some sort of medication. If I print out this post and take
    > it to my doctor, what is he likely to say?

    I don't know what your doctor will say but this is waht I
    (not a doctor) will say: May be adopt some Bhuddism and
    practise abstinence

    newsgroup where people will tell you ....

  3. Amanda

    Amanda Guest

    [email protected] (t. dunsel) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > it makes me act, hwo it makes me treat other people. I
    > hate how it fills my head 90% of my waking time. My wife
    > is getting old and no

    > in teh first place. She's a good woman and I love her and
    > I hate that I don't appreciate her as much as I should
    > because all I can think

    > think about is how disappointing is it.
    >
    > She feels bad for disappointing me. I feel bad for making
    > her feel bad. I feel like crap all the time. I'm
    > distracted at work and it is starting to affect how much
    > work I get done.
    >
    > I just want the whole stupid thing to go away.

    It is not stupid; don't be mad at yourself....

    > Self-mutilation is against my religion. I'm hoping for
    > some sort of medication. If I print out this post and take
    > it to my doctor, what is he likely to say?

    I don't know what your doctor will say but this is waht I
    (not a doctor) will say: May be adopt some Bhuddism and
    practise abstinence

    newsgroup where people will tell you ....

  4. Ivy

    Ivy Guest

  5. On 24 Mar 2004 20:08:32 GMT, [email protected] (Ivy) wrote:

    >>My wife is getting old and no

    >>in teh first place. She's a good woman and I love her and
    >>I hate that I don't appreciate her as much as I should
    >>because all I can think

    ....testosterone testosterone testosterone

  6. Anon

    Anon Guest

    On 2004-03-10 15:32:21 -0500, [email protected] (t. dunsel) said:

    > Self-mutilation is against my religion. I'm hoping for
    > some sort of medication. If I print out this post and take
    > it to my doctor, what is he likely to say?

    He'll probably refer you to a psychiatrist.