Sex in Heaven???

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
Due to recent references in other threads I wish to "insert" this subject for discussion.
Is there sex in heaven?
Yes I know most think sex is heaven and you athiest...well I am not sure where you fit into the discussion ,but lets explore the possibilities.
Many may believe it is a closed door event which brings up the question, are there doors in heaven?
I am a "firm" believer that there is,I am uncertain of how much and with whom you may have sex with.
Once again,my "position" is that there is sex in heaven,after all what do you do after the beer parties?

Please post your theories and thoughts.

jhuskey said:
Due to recent references in other threads I wish to "insert" this subject for discussion.
Is there sex in heaven?
Yes I know most think sex is heaven and you athiest...well I am not sure where you fit into the discussion ,but lets explore the possibilities.
Many may believe it is a closed door event which brings up the question, are there doors in heaven?
I am a "firm" believer that there is,I am uncertain of how much and with whom you may have sex with.
Once again,my "position" is that there is sex in heaven,after all what do you do after the beer parties?

I hope to God (excuse the pun) that there is sex in heaven.

well, if there is sex in heaven what purpose wil it serve? we cannot procreate once we are dead so there wont be much of a point stabbing each other with our sexual organs..

perhaps sex will move on beyond the physical and will involve a group of people jumping around on clouds on space hoppers.

i hope not though...

jhuskey said:
Is there sex in heaven?

one reason we have sex is because of the feeling it gives us. i'm guessing we will be in a state that will feel at least as good as an orgasm. :D

wait, what about all the virgins for the martyrs? this theory, if correct, would seem to explicitly answer your question. although it seems unclear if - since a person is in heaven for eternity in theory - the supply of virgins for said occupants is also limitless. what happens when they are no longer virgins? what if one happens to really like the company of one that is no longer a virgin? are the martyrs the only ones with virginal rights? what if there are enoughmartyrs to put pressures on the virgin supplies?

could it be the big guy get gets first dibs, riding such as the colnagos with campy, while we get the lesser, but still fully functional, steeds?

oh, man, i gotta get my mind offa the road...

jhuskey said:
Is there sex in heaven?

jhuskey said:
Is there sex in heaven?

If you're a christian,only if you're married,otherwise you will be committing the sin of fornication...straight to hell!
And if you are single,sorry...no onanism either!
Hell sounds much more fun.
:D