sex with bike

vey

Guest
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/26/nsex126.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox

A man has been placed on the sex offenders’ register after being caught
trying to have sex with a bicycle.

Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the Aberley
House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last year.

On Wednesday Mr Stewart admitted to sexual breach of the peace in Ayr
Sheriff Court, where depute fiscal Gail Davidson described how he had
been found by the hostel workers.

She said: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no reply.

"They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the
accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.

"The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as
if to simulate sex."

Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel manager,
who in turn alerted the police.

Mr Stewart was placed on the sex offenders’ register but his sentence
was deferred until next month.

He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving an
inanimate object, however.

Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements
in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

Eric Vey wrote:
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/26/nsex126.xml&CMP=ILC-mostviewedbox
>

> A man has been placed on the sex offenders’ register after being caught
> trying to have sex with a bicycle.
>
> Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the Aberley
> House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last year.
>
> On Wednesday Mr Stewart admitted to sexual breach of the peace in Ayr
> Sheriff Court, where depute fiscal Gail Davidson described how he had
> been found by the hostel workers.
>
> She said: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no reply.
>
> "They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the
> accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.
>
> "The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as
> if to simulate sex."
>
> Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel manager,
> who in turn alerted the police.
>
> Mr Stewart was placed on the sex offenders’ register but his sentence
> was deferred until next month.
>
> He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving an
> inanimate object, however.
>
> Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements
> in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

Why should a masturbatory act behind a locked door be a criminal offense?

If an action does not harm another non-consenting individual, it can not
justly be classified as immoral. In this case, the law is immoral.

When did ignorance of biology become a "family value"?

On Oct 28, 8:48 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:
> Eric Vey wrote:
> >http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/26/nsex1...

> > A man has been placed on the sex offenders' register after being caught
> > trying to have sex with a bicycle.

> > Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the Aberley
> > House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last year.

> > On Wednesday Mr Stewart admitted to sexual breach of the peace in Ayr
> > Sheriff Court, where depute fiscal Gail Davidson described how he had
> > been found by the hostel workers.

> > She said: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no reply.

> > "They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the
> > accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.

> > "The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as
> > if to simulate sex."

> > Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel manager,
> > who in turn alerted the police.

> > Mr Stewart was placed on the sex offenders' register but his sentence
> > was deferred until next month.

> > He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving an
> > inanimate object, however.

> > Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements
> > in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

> Why should a masturbatory act behind a locked door be a criminal offense?
>
> If an action does not harm another non-consenting individual, it can not
> justly be classified as immoral. In this case, the law is immoral.

Worried about being a three-time loser and receiving a mandatory jail
sentence?

In days of old, when knights were bold,
Before women were invented,
Men would lay their cocks btween two rocks,
And sleep away contented.

In days of old, when knights were bold,
Before condoms were invented,
Men would wrap their cocks inside their socks,
And thus babies were prevented.

On Oct 28, 9:59 pm, "Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> In days of old, when knights were bold,
> Before women were invented,
> Men would lay their cocks btween two rocks,
> And sleep away contented.
>
> In days of old, when knights were bold,
> Before condoms were invented,
> Men would wrap their cocks inside their socks,
> And thus babies were prevented.

Does the third verse involve rocksocks?

On Oct 29, 7:03 am, Ozark Bicycle
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 9:59 pm, "Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> > In days of old, when knights were bold,
> > Before women were invented,
> > Men would lay their cocks btween two rocks,
> > And sleep away contented.

> > In days of old, when knights were bold,
> > Before condoms were invented,
> > Men would wrap their cocks inside their socks,
> > And thus babies were prevented.

> Does the third verse involve rocksocks?

I've heard it's even Wilier.

On Oct 29, 8:35 am, Scott Gordo <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 29, 7:03 am, Ozark Bicycle
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Oct 28, 9:59 pm, "Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> > > In days of old, when knights were bold,
> > > Before women were invented,
> > > Men would lay their cocks btween two rocks,
> > > And sleep away contented.

> > > In days of old, when knights were bold,
> > > Before condoms were invented,
> > > Men would wrap their cocks inside their socks,
> > > And thus babies were prevented.

> > Does the third verse involve rocksocks?

> I've heard it's even Wilier.

Is that a coyote in your pants?

On Oct 29, 7:35 am, Scott Gordo <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 29, 7:03 am, Ozark Bicycle
>
> <[email protected]> wrote:
> > On Oct 28, 9:59 pm, "Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]>
> > wrote:

> > > In days of old, when knights were bold,
> > > Before women were invented,
> > > Men would lay their cocks btween two rocks,
> > > And sleep away contented.

> > > In days of old, when knights were bold,
> > > Before condoms were invented,
> > > Men would wrap their cocks inside their socks,
> > > And thus babies were prevented.

> > Does the third verse involve rocksocks?

> I've heard it's even Wilier.

I didn't expect such a Kurt reply.

"Ozark Bicycle" <> I didn't expect such a Kurt reply.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Just your three cents' worth?

On Oct 29, 8:18 pm, "Leo Lichtman" <[email protected]>
wrote:
> "Ozark Bicycle" <> I didn't expect such a Kurt reply.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Just your three cents' worth?

:))

On 2007-10-29, Ozark Bicycle <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 28, 8:48 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Why should a masturbatory act behind a locked door be a criminal
>> offense?
>>
>> If an action does not harm another non-consenting individual, it
>> can not justly be classified as immoral. In this case, the law is
>> immoral.

My thoughts exactly. So what if this guy likes to do odd things in
private; it's none of our business unless he harms someone else in
the process. Has British society really become so prudish that they
consider this reasonable, to use the force of law to suppress
others' "unseemly" bedroom behavior even when no real crime has been
committed?

> Worried about being a three-time loser and receiving a mandatory
> jail sentence?

In the States, at least, I'd wager that having your name on the sex
offender registry would have a far more detrimental effect on your
quality of life than any such amount of time in jail. Now I'd like
to think that had this happened in the US, this guy wouldn't have
been labeled a sex offender for it, but perhaps that's putting too
much faith in our judicial system this side of the Atlantic...

--
Mark Shroyer
http://markshroyer.com/

"Mark Shroyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 2007-10-29, Ozark Bicycle <[email protected]>
> wrote:
>> On Oct 28, 8:48 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Why should a masturbatory act behind a locked door be a criminal
>>> offense?
>>>
>>> If an action does not harm another non-consenting individual, it
>>> can not justly be classified as immoral. In this case, the law is
>>> immoral.

> My thoughts exactly. So what if this guy likes to do odd things in
> private; it's none of our business unless he harms someone else in
> the process.
> Mark Shroyer
> http://markshroyer.com/

I don't know about some of you in RBT.
It's probably best we don't hear about the details.
Ruin it for the rest of us if one of those Debbie does Colnago is released.
-tom

On Oct 28, 10:41 pm, vey <[email protected]> wrote:
> http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/10/26/nsex1...
>
> A man has been placed on the sex offenders' register after being caught
> trying to have sex with a bicycle.
>
> Robert Stewart was discovered in his room by two cleaners at the Aberley
> House Hostel in Ayr, south west Scotland, in October last year.
>
> On Wednesday Mr Stewart admitted to sexual breach of the peace in Ayr
> Sheriff Court, where depute fiscal Gail Davidson described how he had
> been found by the hostel workers.
>
> She said: "They knocked on the door several times and there was no reply.
>
> "They used a master key to unlock the door and they then observed the
> accused wearing only a white T-shirt, naked from the waist down.
>
> "The accused was holding the bike and moving his hips back and forth as
> if to simulate sex."
>
> Both witnesses, who were extremely shocked, notified the hotel manager,
> who in turn alerted the police.
>
> Mr Stewart was placed on the sex offenders' register but his sentence
> was deferred until next month.
>
> He is not the first man to be convicted of a sexual offence involving an
> inanimate object, however.
>
> Karl Watkins, an electrician, was jailed for having sex with pavements
> in Redditch, Worcs, in 1993.

I just read that last line, "Kar Watkins, an electrician, was arrested
for having sex with pavements in Redditch, England."

Pavements? This is from an old Monty Python skit, right? What's the
date on that paper?

/s

On Oct 29, 9:18 pm, Ozark Bicycle
<[email protected]> wrote:
> On Oct 29, 7:35 am, Scott Gordo <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Oct 29, 7:03 am, Ozark Bicycle

> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Does the third verse involve rocksocks?

> > I've heard it's even Wilier.

> I didn't expect such a Kurt reply.- Hide quoted text -

Moral of the story is that if your carnal desires Schwinng that way,
discretion is Paramount.

/s

Scott Gordo wrote:

> Moral of the story is that if your carnal desires Schwinng that way,
> discretion is Paramount.

Until it all becomes a Giant Blur...

Mark Shroyer wrote:
> On 2007-10-29, Ozark Bicycle <[email protected]> wrote:
>> On Oct 28, 8:48 pm, Tom Sherman <[email protected]> wrote:
>>> Why should a masturbatory act behind a locked door be a criminal
>>> offense?
>>>
>>> If an action does not harm another non-consenting individual, it
>>> can not justly be classified as immoral. In this case, the law is
>>> immoral.

> My thoughts exactly. So what if this guy likes to do odd things in
> private; it's none of our business unless he harms someone else in
> the process. Has British society really become so prudish that they
> consider this reasonable, to use the force of law to suppress
> others' "unseemly" bedroom behavior even when no real crime has been
> committed?
>
>> Worried about being a three-time loser and receiving a mandatory
>> jail sentence?

> In the States, at least, I'd wager that having your name on the sex
> offender registry would have a far more detrimental effect on your
> quality of life than any such amount of time in jail. Now I'd like
> to think that had this happened in the US, this guy wouldn't have
> been labeled a sex offender for it, but perhaps that's putting too
> much faith in our judicial system this side of the Atlantic...

Do not British hotel customers have any rights? The man was behind a
locked door, not deliberately displaying himself? Is there a CE human
rights court he could appeal to? Are Cromwell and the Puritans still
ruling the land?

If the man had been having sex with a consenting adult would he still be
considered a sex offender? What about masturbation without the aid of a
bicycle?

When did ignorance of biology become a "family value"?

"Bill Sornson" wrote: Stiff yet compliant?
Too funny!