Sexiest Women Cyclist

Bruce Johnston

Guest
your own...

LZ-VM, Nicole Braendli, Geneviève Jeanson, Dede Barry, Lyne Bessette, Andrea Ratkovic, Dotsie
Cowden, Nicole Cooke, Heather Halvorson...

B-

She's retired from cycling and married to Levi Liepheimer, but I would include Odessa Gunn.

"Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> your own...
>
> LZ-VM, Nicole Braendli, Geneviève Jeanson, Dede Barry, Lyne Bessette,
Andrea
> Ratkovic, Dotsie Cowden, Nicole Cooke, Heather Halvorson...
>
> B-

Earlier in the year Rochelle Gilmore wrote about doing a photo shoot for Inside Sport:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2003/diaries/rochelle/?id=rochelle031

--------------
Last night I raced the Leongatha track carnival after a tiring day on Friday. I was up at 6am Friday
to do a modelling shoot for Inside Sport; it was planned to take place at the beaches of Cronulla
but due to the heavy rain we had to make our way into one of the studios in the city. I was on my
feet from 7am to 5pm, and it was definitely more taxing than going for a 100km ride - and talk about
uncomfortable!

I am glad I am a cyclist, not a model - I didn't realise until I arrived at the studio that it was a
swimwear shoot; I was a little confused as they asked me to bring my bike and bike gear. I thought

the very first bikini they asked me to put on - it was just so tiny! - but I did loosen up a little
by the end of the shoot.

----------------
Here is the Sportsmodel Archive from their web site:
http://www.insidesport.com.au/default.asp?pg=sportsmodel&spg=archive_03

I certainly hope we can rely on the Aussie contingent to let us know when Rochelle's shoot becomes
available. In the meantime, this is the only set with a bike as a prop:
http://www.insidesport.com.au/default.asp?pg=sportsmodels&spg=shoot_archive&personid=22054

Bob Schwartz [email protected]

Bruce Johnston wrote:

> H H

people who have the genes you're willing to pass along to your offspring. but then i'm a girl, and
god knows what turns boys' cranks.

"Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Earlier in the year Rochelle Gilmore wrote about doing a photo shoot for Inside Sport:
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2003/diaries/rochelle/?id=rochelle031
>
> --------------
> Last night I raced the Leongatha track carnival after a tiring day on Friday. I was up at 6am
> Friday to do a modelling shoot for Inside Sport; it was planned to take place at the beaches of
> Cronulla but due to the heavy rain we had to make our way into one of the studios in the city. I
> was on my feet from 7am to 5pm, and it was definitely more taxing than going for a 100km ride -
> and talk about uncomfortable!
>
> I am glad I am a cyclist, not a model - I didn't realise until I arrived at the studio that it
> was a swimwear shoot; I was a little confused as they asked me to bring my bike and bike gear.
> I thought

> the very first bikini they asked me to put on - it was just so tiny! - but I did loosen up a
> little by the end of the shoot.
>
> ----------------
> Here is the Sportsmodel Archive from their web site:
> http://www.insidesport.com.au/default.asp?pg=sportsmodel&spg=archive_03
>
> I certainly hope we can rely on the Aussie contingent to let us know when Rochelle's shoot becomes
> available. In the meantime, this is the only set with a bike as a prop:

http://www.insidesport.com.au/default.asp?pg=sportsmodels&spg=shoot_archive&personid=22054

> Bob Schwartz [email protected]

Forgot about Cycling's Glamour Hammer Niki Gudex.

http://www.nikigudex.com

B-

"heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Bruce Johnston wrote:
>

> > H H
>

> people who have the genes you're willing to pass along to your offspring. but then i'm a girl, and
> god knows what turns boys' cranks.

Did you really think you could finish STP when you did it on skates? That does make me curious what
drives someone to do that.

B-

Geneviève Jeanson all the way. nothing better than a fem athelete that acutally looks like a fem
instead of a mis match of chromosones......

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Geneviève Jeanson all the way. nothing better than a fem athelete that acutally looks like a fem
> instead of a mis match of chromosones......

You think that doesn't look like a mismatch of chromosones?
http://equiperona.altitudesolutions.com/Client/page3.asp?page=21&clef=2&Clef2=1

On the other hand, my vote for (currently riding fems) is Rochelle Gilmore who has the body
http://www.cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=photos/2003/apr03/austracknats03/day4/r_gilmore

and the face (in the middle)
http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2003/may03/sydneyWC/?id=day3/MG/womensteamsprint

Dave

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Geneviève Jeanson all the way. nothing better than a fem athelete that acutally looks like a fem
> instead of a mis match of chromosones......

Have you ever seen her up close???

She looks like a 13 year old boy....I guess if you're into that?!

HEMP

"JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> nothing better than a fem athelete that acutally looks like a fem instead of a mis match of
> chromosones......

Yep, however great an athlete a woman may be, nothing's more important than having perky tits.

Stella

"The PHORSE 500" wrote:

> Have you ever seen her up close???
>
> She looks like a 13 year old boy....I guess if you're into that?!

I've got a good one:

A few years ago, we were trying to come up with material for the USCF "Notes From Underground" the
annual local smacktalk rag. I was querying THE PHORSE 500 (Daggs) and DeGruchey about who was the
hottest chick.

After hemming and hawing for awhile, they couldn't really give me a good answer. So I asked who was
the hottest dude (the next item on the list). THE PHORSE 500 immediately and gleefully answered
"Norm!" (Norm being Norm Carter).

Of course that made it into the rag and Norm was reportedly uncomfortable enough with THE
PHORSE 500's crush on him that he didn't hold anything other than abbreviated conversations
with him anymore.

K. Gringioni spreader of light and joy

that's old news. I changed my vote to the aussie chick already. she has better fun bags than gen.

news:[email protected]...

Bruce Johnston wrote:

> your own...
>
> LZ-VM, Nicole Braendli, Geneviève Jeanson, Dede Barry, Lyne Bessette, Andrea Ratkovic, Dotsie
> Cowden, Nicole Cooke, Heather Halvorson...

I think I like Yvette.

http://www.priv.com/ima/imagran/5.jpg

Corine D. and Lynn G. are very attractive.