Sexiest Women Cyclist

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Bruce Johnston, Jun 3, 2003.

  1. your own...

    LZ-VM, Nicole Braendli, Geneviève Jeanson, Dede Barry, Lyne Bessette, Andrea Ratkovic, Dotsie
    Cowden, Nicole Cooke, Heather Halvorson...

    B-

    Tags:

  2. Jmk

    Jmk Guest

    She's retired from cycling and married to Levi Liepheimer, but I would include Odessa Gunn.

    "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > your own...
    >
    > LZ-VM, Nicole Braendli, Geneviève Jeanson, Dede Barry, Lyne Bessette,
    Andrea
    > Ratkovic, Dotsie Cowden, Nicole Cooke, Heather Halvorson...
    >
    > B-

  3. Bob Schwartz

    Bob Schwartz Guest

    Earlier in the year Rochelle Gilmore wrote about doing a photo shoot for Inside Sport:
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2003/diaries/rochelle/?id=rochelle031

    --------------
    Last night I raced the Leongatha track carnival after a tiring day on Friday. I was up at 6am Friday
    to do a modelling shoot for Inside Sport; it was planned to take place at the beaches of Cronulla
    but due to the heavy rain we had to make our way into one of the studios in the city. I was on my
    feet from 7am to 5pm, and it was definitely more taxing than going for a 100km ride - and talk about
    uncomfortable!

    I am glad I am a cyclist, not a model - I didn't realise until I arrived at the studio that it was a
    swimwear shoot; I was a little confused as they asked me to bring my bike and bike gear. I thought

    the very first bikini they asked me to put on - it was just so tiny! - but I did loosen up a little
    by the end of the shoot.

    ----------------
    Here is the Sportsmodel Archive from their web site:
    http://www.insidesport.com.au/default.asp?pg=sportsmodel&spg=archive_03

    I certainly hope we can rely on the Aussie contingent to let us know when Rochelle's shoot becomes
    available. In the meantime, this is the only set with a bike as a prop:
    http://www.insidesport.com.au/default.asp?pg=sportsmodels&spg=shoot_archive&personid=22054

    Bob Schwartz [email protected]

  4. Bruce Johnston wrote:

    > H H

    people who have the genes you're willing to pass along to your offspring. but then i'm a girl, and
    god knows what turns boys' cranks.

  5. "Bob Schwartz" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Earlier in the year Rochelle Gilmore wrote about doing a photo shoot for Inside Sport:
    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2003/diaries/rochelle/?id=rochelle031
    >
    > --------------
    > Last night I raced the Leongatha track carnival after a tiring day on Friday. I was up at 6am
    > Friday to do a modelling shoot for Inside Sport; it was planned to take place at the beaches of
    > Cronulla but due to the heavy rain we had to make our way into one of the studios in the city. I
    > was on my feet from 7am to 5pm, and it was definitely more taxing than going for a 100km ride -
    > and talk about uncomfortable!
    >
    > I am glad I am a cyclist, not a model - I didn't realise until I arrived at the studio that it
    > was a swimwear shoot; I was a little confused as they asked me to bring my bike and bike gear.
    > I thought

    > the very first bikini they asked me to put on - it was just so tiny! - but I did loosen up a
    > little by the end of the shoot.
    >
    > ----------------
    > Here is the Sportsmodel Archive from their web site:
    > http://www.insidesport.com.au/default.asp?pg=sportsmodel&spg=archive_03
    >
    > I certainly hope we can rely on the Aussie contingent to let us know when Rochelle's shoot becomes
    > available. In the meantime, this is the only set with a bike as a prop:

    http://www.insidesport.com.au/default.asp?pg=sportsmodels&spg=shoot_archive&personid=22054

    > Bob Schwartz [email protected]

    Forgot about Cycling's Glamour Hammer Niki Gudex.

    http://www.nikigudex.com

    B-

  6. "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Bruce Johnston wrote:
    >

    > > H H
    >

    > people who have the genes you're willing to pass along to your offspring. but then i'm a girl, and
    > god knows what turns boys' cranks.

    Did you really think you could finish STP when you did it on skates? That does make me curious what
    drives someone to do that.

    B-

  7. Joe Yannie

    Joe Yannie Guest

  8. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    Geneviève Jeanson all the way. nothing better than a fem athelete that acutally looks like a fem
    instead of a mis match of chromosones......

  9. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    "heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > offspring. but then i'm a girl, and god knows what turns boys' cranks.

    hot chicks turn boys' cranks......physically and figuratively.....

  10. Dave

    Dave Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Geneviève Jeanson all the way. nothing better than a fem athelete that acutally looks like a fem
    > instead of a mis match of chromosones......

    You think that doesn't look like a mismatch of chromosones?
    http://equiperona.altitudesolutions.com/Client/page3.asp?page=21&clef=2&Clef2=1

    On the other hand, my vote for (currently riding fems) is Rochelle Gilmore who has the body
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=photos/2003/apr03/austracknats03/day4/r_gilmore

    and the face (in the middle)
    http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2003/may03/sydneyWC/?id=day3/MG/womensteamsprint

    Dave

  11. Tony

    Tony Guest

  12. Chris Daggs

    Chris Daggs Guest

    "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Geneviève Jeanson all the way. nothing better than a fem athelete that acutally looks like a fem
    > instead of a mis match of chromosones......

    Have you ever seen her up close???

    She looks like a 13 year old boy....I guess if you're into that?!

    HEMP

  13. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

  14. "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > nothing better than a fem athelete that acutally looks like a fem instead of a mis match of
    > chromosones......

    Yep, however great an athlete a woman may be, nothing's more important than having perky tits.

    Stella

  15. "The PHORSE 500" wrote:

    > Have you ever seen her up close???
    >
    > She looks like a 13 year old boy....I guess if you're into that?!

    I've got a good one:

    A few years ago, we were trying to come up with material for the USCF "Notes From Underground" the
    annual local smacktalk rag. I was querying THE PHORSE 500 (Daggs) and DeGruchey about who was the
    hottest chick.

    After hemming and hawing for awhile, they couldn't really give me a good answer. So I asked who was
    the hottest dude (the next item on the list). THE PHORSE 500 immediately and gleefully answered
    "Norm!" (Norm being Norm Carter).

    Of course that made it into the rag and Norm was reportedly uncomfortable enough with THE
    PHORSE 500's crush on him that he didn't hold anything other than abbreviated conversations
    with him anymore.

    K. Gringioni spreader of light and joy

  16. Jtn

    Jtn Guest

    that's old news. I changed my vote to the aussie chick already. she has better fun bags than gen.

    "Chris Daggs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Geneviève Jeanson all the way. nothing better than a fem athelete that acutally looks like a fem
    instead of
    > > a mis match of chromosones......
    >
    > Have you ever seen her up close???
    >
    > She looks like a 13 year old boy....I guess if you're into that?!
    >
    > HEMP

  17. Precious Pup

    Precious Pup Guest

    Bruce Johnston wrote:

    > your own...
    >
    > LZ-VM, Nicole Braendli, Geneviève Jeanson, Dede Barry, Lyne Bessette, Andrea Ratkovic, Dotsie
    > Cowden, Nicole Cooke, Heather Halvorson...

    I think I like Yvette.

    http://www.priv.com/ima/imagran/5.jpg

    Corine D. and Lynn G. are very attractive.