Sexiest Women Cyclist

news:<[email protected]>...
> "JTN" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Geneviève Jeanson all the way. nothing better than a fem athelete that acutally looks like a fem
> > instead of a mis match of chromosones......
>
> You think that doesn't look like a mismatch of chromosones?
> http://equiperona.altitudesolutions.com/Client/page3.asp?page=21&clef=2&Clef2=1
>
> On the other hand, my vote for (currently riding fems) is Rochelle Gilmore who has the body
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/track.php?id=photos/2003/apr03/austracknats03/day4/r_gilmore
>
> and the face (in the middle)
> http://www.cyclingnews.com/photos/2003/may03/sydneyWC/?id=day3/MG/womensteamsprint
>
> Dave

OK, if we're going with trackies how about:
http://www.cyclingnews.com/riders/2003/diaries/tanz/?id=default

Going back a few years Carole Addy and Marianne Berglund come to mind.....

Roger Bogda Miami, FL

"Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> your own...
>
> LZ-VM, Nicole Braendli, Geneviève Jeanson, Dede Barry, Lyne Bessette,
Andrea
> Ratkovic, Dotsie Cowden, Nicole Cooke, Heather Halvorson...
>
> B-

"Bikerecker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> two things. ok, more than two. one, I got pasted when, back in 99 or so, I put up an identical
> troll on
the
> NG. Lot's of micro **** PC folks took umbrage. Glad to see things have changed. two, no one
> mentioned the Centurion Metro team from back in the 80's.
Marianne
> Berglund, Bunky Bunkaitas (PhD, Microbiology), and a bunch of other
hotties in
> leopard skin skinsuits. They used to give out autographed panties at
races.
> And they were fast as ****. Then, you had Rebecca Twigg, who was much
better
> looking in person than in any pic I ever saw, and a world champion, and
smart
> as hell. Somehow ended up married to whitehead, God only knows how
perfect
> women end up in such dire straits. Anyone remember the TGI Fridays team? Eve Stephenson (former
> model and
elite
> speed skater), a total hottie, was the hottest of the lot. Dede Demet was
on
> the team, cool that she's back racing . Familiar theme here: all of these women were (are)
> physically beautiful,
and
> super fast. If I had to pick one, it would be Bunki.
>
> Greg
> PS, I have seen Genevieve up close, talked with her, raced her, she is not
> hottie. Too brittle, her facial features, indeed, her whole personage,
seem
> to be suspended in development.

If you are going to go back to the days of Twigg then I have to vote for

curves, do a double take of her on the podium. She was quite a site on the track.

B-

Bruce Johnston wrote:

> Did you really think you could finish STP when you did it on skates? That does make me curious
> what drives someone to do that.

well, at least one person had done it before, so there was a precedent already. i have such a huge
ego that if someone else has done it, i'm sure i can do it at least as well, you see.

remember, i like skating, so it's not as hard as you (a non skater) are thinking. plenty of people
ride their bikes that far, some ride back the next day (!?!?!?), but thank you for the nice
comment anyway :)

and to stay on topic, none of these activities lead to an increase of

sports do not make pretty girls prettier, doncha think? (weathered skin, a permanent furrow of pain
between the brows, constant helmet head, weird tan lines, disproportional muscle development, scars
all over the place- i've got one on my face from a good plant that opened up my chin pretty
good...oooo baby)

bye heather

"heather halvorson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Bruce Johnston wrote:
> >
> > Did you really think you could finish STP when you did it on skates?
That
> > does make me curious what drives someone to do that.
>
> well, at least one person had done it before, so there was a precedent already. i have such a huge
> ego that if someone else has done it, i'm sure i can do it at least as well, you see.
>
> remember, i like skating, so it's not as hard as you (a non skater) are thinking. plenty of people
> ride their bikes that far, some ride back the next day (!?!?!?), but thank you for the nice
> comment anyway :)
>
> and to stay on topic, none of these activities lead to an increase of

> sports do not make pretty girls prettier, doncha think? (weathered skin, a permanent furrow of
> pain between the brows, constant helmet head, weird tan lines, disproportional muscle development,
> scars all over the place- i've got one on my face from a good plant that opened up my chin pretty
> good...oooo baby)
>
> bye heather

Maybe not a permanent furrow of pain between the brows, but how about a non permanent furrow of pain
between the brows. Women showing pain while cycling

B-

I think this is a big territory for Amateurs. You could never get to be a Pro at anthing if you
wanted to master it all. But you could master it all. Or a lot of it.

Jeff Poptart [email protected] http://OutYourBackdoor.com ... a friendly ezine of modern
folkways and culture revival ... the world's only line of alternative outdoor culture books ... a
whole world of bikes, boats, skis, movies, books, philosophy and more ... now with a line of
"Support Your Local Everything" bumperstickers and NEW videoshop of "sleeper" flicks!

Bruce Johnston wrote:

> your own...
>
> LZ-VM, Nicole Braendli, Geneviève Jeanson, Dede Barry, Lyne Bessette, Andrea Ratkovic, Dotsie
> Cowden, Nicole Cooke, Heather Halvorson...
>
> B-

news:<[email protected]>...
> "Andrew Martin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Bruce Johnston" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...

> > > your own...
> > >
> > > LZ-VM, Nicole Braendli, Geneviève Jeanson, Dede Barry, Lyne Bessette,
> Andrea
> > > Ratkovic, Dotsie Cowden, Nicole Cooke, Heather Halvorson...
> > >
> > > B-
> >
> > http://www.penn-gate.com/ratkovic/ratkovic.html
> >
> > She's hot in person too
>
> Sorry, Andrew - from the sounds of it your not her type.
>
> Andy Coggan

Yeah - common theme in the Womens pro peleton. I've actually met her since one of my good
friends raced with her on 800.com. There were a couple chicks on that team that looked rather
nice in the sinksuit.