Sexual attraction between professional and client

Fascinating. Wouldn't it be something to monitor chemistry somehow before, during, after.. as well
as be able to identify the specific timing of thoughts and actions... one would practically have to
live in a bubble I suppose in order to cut down on "user error".. but then that would make the
"natural" part of the activity altered I guess.. this is a great research idea if someone could
actually pull off a way to monitor both the chemistry (levels, accurate depiction of time of day and
duration) as well as specific actions in the same way.. and simultaneously...wow.. ok my brain is
tired.. I never should have attempted this before I was all the way awake.. lol

mj "Greg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ditto....can I say that here? I appreciate you posting the original link, and enjoyed the
> "chemical" link. One thing that I always wonder about when chemistry is used to explain things
> like behavior...which came first, the chicken or the egg? Does internal chemistry drive the
> action, or is it a result of the action?
>
>
> "Mj Hess" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > great link Michael! I read your posts for the links.. and learn much! Thanks.. Mj "Michael
> > Baugh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:Svd%[email protected]...
> > >
> > > It's a chemistry thing
> > >
> > >
http://www.economist.com/printedition/displayStory.cfm?Story_ID=2424049
> > >
> > >
> > > judd <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
> > > > The problem is people can fall out of love as sad as it may be. To add insult to injury,
> > > > even though it became a private matter, the
fact
> > > > is the two people met at the professional massage setting, and reputations could get
> > > > damaged. That says nothing of the ethics of
it;
> > > > I think the quote says it all, but what caution one must have...
> > >
>