Sexual attraction between professional and client

Fascinating. Wouldn't it be something to monitor chemistry somehow before, during, after.. as well
as be able to identify the specific timing of thoughts and actions... one would practically have to
live in a bubble I suppose in order to cut down on "user error".. but then that would make the
"natural" part of the activity altered I guess.. this is a great research idea if someone could
actually pull off a way to monitor both the chemistry (levels, accurate depiction of time of day and
duration) as well as specific actions in the same way.. and simultaneously...wow.. ok my brain is
tired.. I never should have attempted this before I was all the way awake.. lol

mj "Greg" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Ditto....can I say that here? I appreciate you posting the original link, and enjoyed the
> "chemical" link. One thing that I always wonder about when chemistry is used to explain things
> like behavior...which came first, the chicken or the egg? Does internal chemistry drive the
> action, or is it a result of the action?

news:<[email protected]>...

http://www.economist.com/printedition/displayStory.cfm?Story_ID=2424049

> > > judd <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...
fact
it;