Sexy bike

Jan Sacharuk

Guest
http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike

I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.

WARNING: NOT work safe. Includes nudity, penetration, and a bike. If

JS

--
========================= [email protected] ========================
Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

"Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
>
> WARNING: NOT work safe. Includes nudity, penetration, and a bike. If

> JS

Ok, perhaps you should skip that baby powder and go with the KY.
--
Slacker

"Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
> >
> > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
>
> So to speak.
>
> Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
>
> Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.

It moves the ***** up and down. Took me a second to even notice there was another chainring
was there ;)

Jon Bond

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
> > >
> > > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
> >
> > So to speak.
> >
> > Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
> >
> > Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.
>
> It moves the ***** up and down. Took me a second to even notice there was another chainring was
> there ;)

Uhm, OK, it's official: I'm too stupid to live.

Bill "it's because I'm a rookie at viewing ****. Yeah, yeah...that's the ticket" S.

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
> > >
> > > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
> >
> > So to speak.
> >
> > Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
> >
> > Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.
>
> It moves the ***** up and down. Took me a second to even notice there was another chainring was
> there ;)

But do you think it is really the right gearing for the job ....

Jon Bond wrote:
> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
> It moves the ***** up and down.

Gotta have "motion" eh!

> Took me a second to even notice there was another chainring was there ;)

And you are studying Engineering!?!?!?!? I musta spent 2-3 minutes analyzing the fist pic for
mechanical details before I ever scrolled down to the "good stuff".

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
> > >
> > > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
> >
> > So to speak.
> >
> > Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
> >
> > Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.
>
> It moves the ***** up and down. Took me a second to even notice there was another chainring was
> there ;)

Anyone reckon this has more drag than a Rohloff?

Phil, Squid-in-Training

In article <[email protected]>, "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
> >
> > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
>
> So to speak.
>
> Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
>
> Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.

You don't want to know the scary truth, Bill. That's the setup used on tandems for little kid
stokers... what it is doing on that bike I don't need to see (or think too much about).

Miles

"miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> In article <[email protected]>, "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
> > >
> > > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
> >
> > So to speak.
> >
> > Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
> >
> > Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.
>
> You don't want to know the scary truth, Bill. That's the setup used on tandems for little kid
> stokers... what it is doing on that bike I don't need to see (or think too much about).
>
> Miles

Looks as if it serves the same purpose as a camshaft and piston. Doesn't look like a very practical
ride, and I would hope it's woman-specific.

Matt (bet she wouldn't want any grit to get kicked up on that thing either)