Sexy bike

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jan Sacharuk, May 23, 2003.

  1. Jan Sacharuk

    Jan Sacharuk Guest

    http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike

    I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.

    WARNING: NOT work safe. Includes nudity, penetration, and a bike. If

    JS

    --
    ========================= [email protected] ========================
    Jan Sacharuk Member in Good Standing of The Discordian Solidarity Turn on viewing of the X-Geek-Code

    Tags:

  2. B. Sanders

    B. Sanders Guest

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
    >
    > WARNING: NOT work safe. Includes nudity, penetration, and a bike. If

    > JS

    Ok, perhaps you should skip that baby powder and go with the KY.
    --
    Slacker

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

  5. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
    > >
    > > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
    >
    > So to speak.
    >
    > Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
    >
    > Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.

    It moves the dildo up and down. Took me a second to even notice there was another chainring
    was there ;)

    Jon Bond

  6. Mx-Pilot

    Mx-Pilot Guest

  7. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
    > > >
    > > > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
    > >
    > > So to speak.
    > >
    > > Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
    > >
    > > Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.
    >
    > It moves the dildo up and down. Took me a second to even notice there was another chainring was
    > there ;)

    Uhm, OK, it's official: I'm too stupid to live.

    Bill "it's because I'm a rookie at viewing porn. Yeah, yeah...that's the ticket" S.

  8. Dave Stocker

    Dave Stocker Guest

  9. Reco Diver

    Reco Diver Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
    > > >
    > > > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
    > >
    > > So to speak.
    > >
    > > Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
    > >
    > > Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.
    >
    > It moves the dildo up and down. Took me a second to even notice there was another chainring was
    > there ;)

    But do you think it is really the right gearing for the job ....

  10. Jon Bond wrote:
    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
    > It moves the dildo up and down.

    Gotta have "motion" eh!

    > Took me a second to even notice there was another chainring was there ;)

    And you are studying Engineering!?!?!?!? I musta spent 2-3 minutes analyzing the fist pic for
    mechanical details before I ever scrolled down to the "good stuff".

  11. Twisties

    Twisties New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2003
    u reckon thats the same bike she uses to ride through the local park?

  12. Twisties

    Twisties New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2003
    or to work?

  13. Twisties

    Twisties New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 7, 2003
    i wonder what bike shop she bought that at?!?!?!?

  14. "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
    > > >
    > > > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
    > >
    > > So to speak.
    > >
    > > Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
    > >
    > > Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.
    >
    > It moves the dildo up and down. Took me a second to even notice there was another chainring was
    > there ;)

    Anyone reckon this has more drag than a Rohloff?

    Phil, Squid-in-Training

  15. Miles Todd

    Miles Todd Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
    > >
    > > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
    >
    > So to speak.
    >
    > Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
    >
    > Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.

    You don't want to know the scary truth, Bill. That's the setup used on tandems for little kid
    stokers... what it is doing on that bike I don't need to see (or think too much about).

    Miles

  16. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "miles todd" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > > "Jan Sacharuk" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > http://www.diadiktyo.net/fun/fun.php?page=bike
    > > >
    > > > I don't know if this showed up here yet, but geez. Somebody worked too hard on that.
    > >
    > > So to speak.
    > >
    > > Inappropriateness aside, what's that extra chainring deal near the upper seat stay?
    > >
    > > Bill "not a two-wheel-drive, so...?" S.
    >
    > You don't want to know the scary truth, Bill. That's the setup used on tandems for little kid
    > stokers... what it is doing on that bike I don't need to see (or think too much about).
    >
    > Miles

    Looks as if it serves the same purpose as a camshaft and piston. Doesn't look like a very practical
    ride, and I would hope it's woman-specific.

    Matt (bet she wouldn't want any grit to get kicked up on that thing either)