SF BA, CA: Any place to MTB with pet/dog?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Guest, Mar 12, 2003.

  1. Guest

    Guest Guest

    Looking for some place to ride in Northern CA, prefer south SF bay area, with your dog off leash? I
    know this might be a touchy subject, so please forgive. Obviously won't work at the more crowded
    places to MTB.

    TIA

    Tags:

  2. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "Guest" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Looking for some place to ride in Northern CA, prefer south SF bay area, with your dog off leash?

    I'd suggest that you get a real mountain bike. Dogs are just not a good substitute.

    >I know this might be a touchy subject, so please forgive.

    Yes, the RSPCA might indeed be a little touchy about it.

    > Obviously won't work at the more crowded places to MTB.

    Obviously.

    Westie