SFAs are bad for you because of semantics.

montygram wrote:

> And yes, the idea that one can just arbitrarily choose to study the
> people of the 7 countries that one wishes to go to on vacation should
> not be deemed "scientific." I think we can all agree on that point.

I for one think that ALL you guys are just empty hot air balloons;
until you get a study published in some journal like The Lancet, or the
NEJM, that refutes the findings of Ancel Keys.

I shall repeat my simple question: When can we expect you blow hards to
publish a study confirming your hot air?

NEVER, you say? Why am I not surpised?

You have my condolences.

"Mr-Natural-Health" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> montygram wrote:
>
>> And yes, the idea that one can just arbitrarily choose to study the
>> people of the 7 countries that one wishes to go to on vacation should
>> not be deemed "scientific." I think we can all agree on that point.

> I for one think that ALL you guys are just empty hot air balloons;
> until you get a study published in some journal like The Lancet, or the
> NEJM, that refutes the findings of Ancel Keys.
>
> I shall repeat my simple question: When can we expect you blow hards to
> publish a study confirming your hot air?
>
> NEVER, you say? Why am I not surpised?
>
> You have my condolences.

Someday, you will take montygram more seriously. He makes the most sense on
this usenet. Just use your common sense and don't pay so much attention to
studies that can be skewed to whatever point they are trying to prove. I
know...unscientific.

http://www.westonaprice.org/knowyourfats/skinny.html

http://www.westonaprice.org/traditional_diets/the_mediterranean_diet.html

René