Shamal SPokes anyone??

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by jonny_velo, Jun 2, 2006.

1. jonny_velo

jonny_velo New Member

Hi Guys,

Havings lots of breaking back wheel problems at the minute... !!! arghhh!!

I have tried everywhere but cannot get any new spokes for a Campagnolo Shamal rear wheel. It i the lastest version of the shamal before it was discontinued. Doers anyone have any spares or know where to get some? After having checked all of england im moving onto holland now... !!

To top this off, have been racing on my training wheels.. Gipieme quattro's... obviously not designed for that and i think ive bent the axel!!.. going to see if i can get that sorted out today....

well.. at least its payday... have a feeling i may need it!!!

take it easy guys

jb

Tags:

2. wilmar13

wilmar13 New Member

Bad luck, I have always heard Shamals are bullet proof, but maybe they came up against an IED.

Can't help you, just offer condolences... I pulled a spoke through the rim on my Cosmic Carbones recently which put me in a similar situation, so I can sympathize with your pain.

3. wilmar13

wilmar13 New Member

Call me Captain Obvious, but just in case, did you go here?:
    http://www.campagnolo.com/service.php

4. jonny_velo

jonny_velo New Member

ha ha, yea man... they are on the case.... have been for a while now... :( :(

have seen quite a few sets of nice race wheels going very cheap here and there... web price offers on e cycle shops and ebay... maybe i will have to go that route....

5. BeeGuy

BeeGuy New Member

I've gotten all of my odd campy spokes from www.branfordbike.com. I also discovered that the aero spokes from DT are a nice, and cheaper alternative for Shamals.

chris