Share your favorite quotes.

Thanks to the guy who thought of this quote.

"Do not do unto others what you don't like others do unto you."

This saying has been my guide in my everyday life. It keeps me from doing mistakes and it helps me become a good friend, workmate and a family member.

"Whenever I see an ADULT on a bicycle, I do not despair for the human race."
-HG Wells

P.S.: Life is just like a wheel. Sometimes you are on top, sometimes at the bottom. But whatever happens, just keep on moving. When you move, the wheel will take you to your destination but keep an eye on the right path as well.

The bicycle has a soul, If you succeed to love it, it will give you emotions that you will never forget.

Here's my personal quote:

"Live life to the fullest, eat, drink, love and be merry for this might be your last, for tomorrow morn, you might be dust."

Although I'm not a vampire lol.

timoshenkoanna180600165.jpg

-HG Wells

P.S.: Life is just like a wheel. Sometimes you are on top, sometimes at the bottom. But whatever happens, just keep on moving. When you move, the wheel will take you to your destination but keep an eye on the right path as well.
"If you want a job well done, Do it alone!" - Napoleon Bonaparte. Don't get me wrong. I'm not an introvert person, I just find some things much more awesome when I work on it alone than working on it with others.

-HG Wells

P.S.: Life is just like a wheel. Sometimes you are on top, sometimes at the bottom. But whatever happens, just keep on moving. When you move, the wheel will take you to your destination but keep an eye on the right path as omegle well.

"Do not do unto others what you don't like others do unto you."

This saying has been my guide in my everyday life. It keeps me from doing mistakes and it helps me become a good friend, workmate and a family member.
"...in everything, do to others what you would have them do to you, for this sums up the Law and the Prophets." Matthew 7:12.

"I've learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel." ― Maya Angelou

Today I felt that!!

"Help someone without any expectations of return, It will come back to you any other's way!