sharing sports photos

Lina

Guest
Hi there!

Some time ago I have designed a website (sportopsi.com) and now I would
like to refresh it a little by adding photos of different
sports/athletes in action. So, I'm wondering if any of you have any
sports related photos/ pictures that you could share with me (I'd place
them on my website, but I would provide visitors the name of the author
and/or link). And before you redirected me to one of those online photo
galleries - my site is non-commercial, so I can not afford buying
pictures/ photos.

If you are willing to share any sports related pictures, please feel
free to contact me directly at [email protected]

Lina,
Vilnius (Lithuania

On 22 Feb 2006 13:11:12 -0800, "Lina" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Hi there!
>
>Some time ago I have designed a website (sportopsi.com) and now I would
>like to refresh it a little by adding photos of different
>sports/athletes in action. So, I'm wondering if any of you have any
>sports related photos/ pictures that you could share with me (I'd place
>them on my website, but I would provide visitors the name of the author
>and/or link). And before you redirected me to one of those online photo
>galleries - my site is non-commercial, so I can not afford buying
>pictures/ photos.
>
>If you are willing to share any sports related pictures, please feel
>free to contact me directly at [email protected]
>
>Lina,
>Vilnius (Lithuania

I have an action photo involving Rebecchi and Launchasnot "doing it",
if you are interested.

I'm interested as long as it is sport-related photo! That might me a
huge lapse, but I must say that the names Rebecchi and Launchasnot are
not ringing a bell to me. Ooops! :(

On 22 Feb 2006 22:24:38 -0800, "Lina" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>I'm interested as long as it is sport-related photo! That might me a
>huge lapse, but I must say that the names Rebecchi and Launchasnot are
>not ringing a bell to me. Ooops! :(

Well their running shorts are still on, but around their ankles, and
they are both covered in sweat from a good run. It's from one of their
"breaks" during a training run. Good enough?

Sports related?
Honey, these folks are joggers...........you'd get better insight on
things sports related, from bowlers.

Yes, it's good enough! :) Please, do send that picture to me directly
at [email protected]. And if you can, provide me with the
name of the author of the picture and a link, if you want any website
being associated with that picture.

Thank you in advance!
Lina

On 28 Feb 2006 00:29:16 -0800, "Lina" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Yes, it's good enough! :) Please, do send that picture to me directly
>at [email protected]. And if you can, provide me with the
>name of the author of the picture and a link, if you want any website
>being associated with that picture.
>
> Thank you in advance!
> Lina

You are very welcome Lina.

Hear that Rebecchi? You're going to be famous, well, kinda...