sharing sports photos

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Lina, Feb 22, 2006.

  1. Lina

    Lina Guest

    Hi there!

    Some time ago I have designed a website (sportopsi.com) and now I would
    like to refresh it a little by adding photos of different
    sports/athletes in action. So, I'm wondering if any of you have any
    sports related photos/ pictures that you could share with me (I'd place
    them on my website, but I would provide visitors the name of the author
    and/or link). And before you redirected me to one of those online photo
    galleries - my site is non-commercial, so I can not afford buying
    pictures/ photos.

    If you are willing to share any sports related pictures, please feel
    free to contact me directly at [email protected]

    Lina,
    Vilnius (Lithuania

    Tags:

  2. On 22 Feb 2006 13:11:12 -0800, "Lina" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Hi there!
    >
    >Some time ago I have designed a website (sportopsi.com) and now I would
    >like to refresh it a little by adding photos of different
    >sports/athletes in action. So, I'm wondering if any of you have any
    >sports related photos/ pictures that you could share with me (I'd place
    >them on my website, but I would provide visitors the name of the author
    >and/or link). And before you redirected me to one of those online photo
    >galleries - my site is non-commercial, so I can not afford buying
    >pictures/ photos.
    >
    >If you are willing to share any sports related pictures, please feel
    >free to contact me directly at [email protected]
    >
    >Lina,
    >Vilnius (Lithuania

    I have an action photo involving Rebecchi and Launchasnot "doing it",
    if you are interested.

  3. Lina

    Lina Guest

    I'm interested as long as it is sport-related photo! That might me a
    huge lapse, but I must say that the names Rebecchi and Launchasnot are
    not ringing a bell to me. Ooops! :(

  4. On 22 Feb 2006 22:24:38 -0800, "Lina" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >I'm interested as long as it is sport-related photo! That might me a
    >huge lapse, but I must say that the names Rebecchi and Launchasnot are
    >not ringing a bell to me. Ooops! :(

    Well their running shorts are still on, but around their ankles, and
    they are both covered in sweat from a good run. It's from one of their
    "breaks" during a training run. Good enough?

  5. Sports related?
    Honey, these folks are joggers...........you'd get better insight on
    things sports related, from bowlers.

  6. Lina

    Lina Guest

    Yes, it's good enough! :) Please, do send that picture to me directly
    at [email protected]. And if you can, provide me with the
    name of the author of the picture and a link, if you want any website
    being associated with that picture.

    Thank you in advance!
    Lina

  7. On 28 Feb 2006 00:29:16 -0800, "Lina" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Yes, it's good enough! :) Please, do send that picture to me directly
    >at [email protected]. And if you can, provide me with the
    >name of the author of the picture and a link, if you want any website
    >being associated with that picture.
    >
    > Thank you in advance!
    > Lina

    You are very welcome Lina.

    Hear that Rebecchi? You're going to be famous, well, kinda...