Sharper Image wants a refund, Waddell.

crit PRO

Guest
Sharper Image is set to pursue a refund in Oklahoma Court on Thursday.
Seem's like most of the sponsorship cash went to a new Peterbuilt.

Oh yeah, and I was at the mall over the holidays, and stopped in a
Sharper Image. The clerk knew nothing of a Pro Cycling Team of theirs.
He started griping about not having paid holiday's, dental, etc.....

crit P-R-O

Roger Bensinger, Senior Vice
President of Marketing for The Sharper Image

crit PRO wrote:

> Sharper Image is set to pursue a refund in Oklahoma Court on Thursday.
> Seem's like most of the sponsorship cash went to a new Peterbuilt.
>
> Oh yeah, and I was at the mall over the holidays, and stopped in a
> Sharper Image. The clerk knew nothing of a Pro Cycling Team of theirs.
> He started griping about not having paid holiday's, dental, etc.....
>

> crit P-R-O

Waddell - you've been subpeoned. Come in here and explain this. Does
your Peterbilt at least have a sleeper and some nudie mudflaps?

Thanks,

Magilla

crit PRO <[email protected]> wrote:
> Sharper Image is set to pursue a refund in Oklahoma Court on Thursday.
> Seem's like most of the sponsorship cash went to a new Peterbuilt.

Was this in the same section of the paper as Joey D's legal
problems that you reported earlier?

Bob Schwartz
[email protected]

Kinda hard to give a refund when you didn't even get a 6 figure
sponsorship...

nuff said,
jason
ps: those nudie mudflaps are cool...

Jason Waddell wrote:
> Kinda hard to give a refund when you didn't even get a 6 figure
> sponsorship...
>
> nuff said,
> jason
> ps: those nudie mudflaps are cool...

Why are you retiring? And did Sharper Image really want a refund?

Magilla

On 2/17/05 6:24 PM, in article [email protected],
"MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Jason Waddell wrote:
>> Kinda hard to give a refund when you didn't even get a 6 figure
>> sponsorship...
>>
>> nuff said,
>> jason
>> ps: those nudie mudflaps are cool...

> Why are you retiring? And did Sharper Image really want a refund?
>
> Magilla

I heard the reason why........

The paternity test came back. Jason is the father of Tammy Thomas' baby!!
He has to drive double shifts to pay child support.

With him putting in all those miles at least he will not have to look at the
results!

http://www.geocities.com/herlastride/

Steve wrote:
> On 2/17/05 6:24 PM, in article [email protected],
> "MagillaGorilla" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Jason Waddell wrote:
> >> Kinda hard to give a refund when you didn't even get a 6 figure
> >> sponsorship...
> >>
> >> nuff said,
> >> jason
> >> ps: those nudie mudflaps are cool...

> > Why are you retiring? And did Sharper Image really want a refund?
> >
> > Magilla

> I heard the reason why........
>
> The paternity test came back. Jason is the father of Tammy Thomas'

baby!!
> He has to drive double shifts to pay child support.
>
> With him putting in all those miles at least he will not have to look

at the
> results!

It's going to suck not having those Waddell Mathis Bros race reports
around here anymore. You know, the ones that list the top 3 when he's
3rd place, top 5 when he's 5th place, and top 24 when he's 24th place.

It sucks when a dream dies

cp

"crit PRO" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Sharper Image is set to pursue a refund in Oklahoma Court on Thursday.
> Seem's like most of the sponsorship cash went to a new Peterbuilt.

Why is it that you seem like someone that would go into a Sharper Image
store? Looking for a sharpener no doubt.