Shattering Bones

Tom Kunich

Guest
Is it just my imagination and improved reporting on the sport or is there not a lot of breaking
bones in the peloton this year?

I wonder what could be causing this sort of thing? Change in training? Change in bicycles? Pushing
to be in top shape too early in the year? Certainly the conditions in Australia aren't conducive to
frozen roads causing riders to fall like tenpins.

> Is it just my imagination and improved reporting on the sport or is there not a lot of breaking
> bones in the peloton this year?
>
> I wonder what could be causing this sort of thing? Change in training? Change in bicycles? Pushing
> to be in top shape too early in the year? Certainly the conditions in Australia aren't conducive
> to frozen roads causing riders to fall like tenpins.

Perhaps guys falling a lot is the cause of the broken bones?

On 1/16/03 9:42 AM, in article
[email protected], "Tom Kunich" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Is it just my imagination and improved reporting on the sport or is there not a lot of breaking
> bones in the peloton this year?
>
> I wonder what could be causing this sort of thing? Change in training? Change in bicycles? Pushing
> to be in top shape too early in the year? Certainly the conditions in Australia aren't conducive
> to frozen roads causing riders to fall like tenpins.

Calcium supplements w/epo (CostCo brand is cheapest...)

got milk?

Tom Kunich wrote:

>Is it just my imagination and improved reporting on the sport or is there not a lot of breaking
>bones in the peloton this year?
>
>I wonder what could be causing this sort of thing? Change in training? Change in bicycles? Pushing
>to be in top shape too early in the year? Certainly the conditions in Australia aren't conducive to
>frozen roads causing riders to fall like tenpins.

>Is it just my imagination and improved reporting on the sport or is there not a lot of breaking
>bones in the peloton this year?
>
>I wonder what could be causing this sort of thing?

SUVs

Bob C.

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Tom
Kunich) wrote:

> Is it just my imagination and improved reporting on the sport or is there not a lot of breaking
> bones in the peloton this year?
>
> I wonder what could be causing this sort of thing? Change in training? Change in bicycles? Pushing
> to be in top shape too early in the year? Certainly the conditions in Australia aren't conducive
> to frozen roads causing riders to fall like tenpins.

Obviously, it's Clinton and other liberals causing of his ilk this.

--
tanx, Howard

remove YOUR SHOES to reply, k?

For some people, quantity IS quality...

In article <[email protected]>, Stewart Fleming
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
>
> > Obviously, it's Clinton and other liberals causing of his ilk this.
>
> Are you saying that was a milk stain on the blue dress?

Are you saying that those guys are crashing on blue dresses?

--

Howard Kveck wrote:

> In article <[email protected]>, Stewart Fleming
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Howard Kveck wrote:
> >
> > > Obviously, it's Clinton and other liberals causing of his ilk this.
> >
> > Are you saying that was a milk stain on the blue dress?
>
> Are you saying that those guys are crashing on blue dresses?
>
> -

Well there was Sommerville and his DNA sample the other day so I thought they might be connected.
With so many new Div 3 teams, I'm sure some of them will wear dresses.

<[email protected]> wrote:

> Howard Kveck wrote:
>
> > In article <[email protected]>, Stewart Fleming
> > <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > Are you saying that was a milk stain on the blue dress?
> >
> > Are you saying that those guys are crashing on blue dresses?
> >
> > -
>
> Well there was Sommerville and his DNA sample the other day so I thought they might be connected.
> With so many new Div 3 teams, I'm sure some of them will wear dresses.

That phrase that Sommerville used did have a nice ring to it. Very descriptive. By the way, when I
saw your reply to my original post, I had to laugh at myself. It sounded like I'd fired that through
one of those Google translators. I guess I was suffering from psychosomatic lisdexia. It's not cause
I got dain bramage or cause edjumucation weren't fer me...