Shaun aRe - de-lurks once more.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Jan 23, 2003.

  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Be afraid, very afraid.

    Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if I care ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - good to be back.

    Take me out to reply.

    Tags:

  2. Who left the door open!?!?!?!

  3. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    > Be afraid, very afraid.
    >
    > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if I care ',;~}
    >

    > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    >
    > Take me out to reply.

    Oh...you again.

    Mike

  4. On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:30:29 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:

    > Be afraid, very afraid.
    >
    > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if I care ',;~}

    There goes the neighbourhood.

    --
    Huw Pritchard | Replace bounce with huw | to reply by mail | www.secretworldgovernment.org

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > Be afraid, very afraid.
    >
    > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if I care ',;~}
    >
    > Shaun aRe - good to be back.

    News servers all over the world are wincing in anticipation of the increased volume.

    Bill "wakes to find 112 new posts and just KNOWS Shaun's returned" S.

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    > Be afraid, very afraid.
    >
    > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if I care ',;~}
    >

    > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    >
    > Take me out to reply.

    The only thing to take you out would be made by Enfield.

    JD and I don't mean a motorcycle

  7. Dave

    Dave Guest

    > Be afraid, very afraid.
    >
    > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if I care ',;~}
    >

    > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    >
    > Take me out to reply.

    indifferent will suffice (past disgusted a few miles back)

    Dave (but I could lap em')

  8. Dave

    Dave Guest

    SECURITY!!!!

    > Be afraid, very afraid.
    >
    > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if I care ',;~}
    >

    > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    >
    > Take me out to reply.

  9. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > > Be afraid, very afraid.
    > >
    > > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if
    > > care ',;~}
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    >
    > News servers all over the world are wincing in anticipation of the
    increased
    > volume.
    >
    > Bill "wakes to find 112 new posts and just KNOWS Shaun's returned" S.

    You could always filter out so you only get the aReisms worth reading. In OE, it's called
    "Block Sender"

    Andy Chequer

  10. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > Who left the door open!?!?!?!

    I dunno, but the rat bastards went and let you in.

    Shaun aRe
    --
    Take me out (somewhere nice) to reply.

  11. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Be afraid, very afraid.
    > >
    > > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if
    > > care ',;~}
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    > >
    > > Take me out to reply.
    > >

    > Oh...you again.

    No, I'm someone else, just faking it.

    Shaun aRe
    --
    Take me out (somewhere nice) to reply.

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Huw Pritchard <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Thu, 28 Nov 2002 14:30:29 +0000, Shaun Rimmer did issue forth:
    >

    > > Be afraid, very afraid.
    > >
    > > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if
    > > care ',;~}
    >
    > There goes the neighbourhood.

    It went downhill the minute a certain bit of Wales happened to it.

    Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    --
    Take me out (somewhere nice) to reply.

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Sorni <[email protected]> wrote in message

    > > Be afraid, very afraid.
    > >
    > > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if
    > > care ',;~}
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    >
    > News servers all over the world are wincing in anticipation of the
    increased
    > volume.
    >
    > Bill "wakes to find 112 new posts and just KNOWS Shaun's returned" S.

    What can I say, I have a lively mind, fast fingers, and a will to irritate as many people as
    possible before tea-time.

    Shaun aRe - <waves> "Hiya Bill!" ',;~}

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > Be afraid, very afraid.
    > >
    > > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if
    > > care ',;~}
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    > >
    > > Take me out to reply.
    >
    > The only thing to take you out would be made by Enfield.

    Heheheh - thanks for the heart warming 'welcome back' JD, it was too kind of you ',;~}

    > JD and I don't mean a motorcycle

    Obviously, you haven't the skill to take me out with anything two wheeled.

    Shaun aRe 'feeling all warm and glowy inside'.
    --
    Take me out (somewhere nice) to reply.

  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Be afraid, very afraid.
    > >
    > > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if
    > > care ',;~}
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    > >
    > > Take me out to reply.
    >
    > indifferent will suffice (past disgusted a few miles back)

    You ridiculous little pile of pure patheticness, just put me the fuck back in your kill file FFS.
    Either that, or get a sense of humour and some thicker skin.

    > Dave (but I could lap em')

    Go on, lap 'em - you obviously think too highly of yourself, and take yourself far too seriously,
    so, go back around the same old loop again and again (ad infinatum) to reclaim your disgust at that
    awful, mean Shaun aRe.

    Shaun aRe - Seems at least one turkey survived TG ',;~}

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Dave <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > > Be afraid, very afraid.
    > >
    > > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if
    > > care ',;~}
    > >

    > > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    > >
    > > Take me out to reply.

    > SECURITY!!!!

    Quick, someone pass Dave his comforter again, he seems to have thrown it out the pram.

    Shaun aRe
    --
    Take me out (somewhere nice) to reply.

  17. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    "Andy Chequer" <[email protected](removethisbittosend)secretworldgovernment.org> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Sorni" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    > >
    > > News servers all over the world are wincing in anticipation of the
    > increased
    > > volume.
    > >
    > > Bill "wakes to find 112 new posts and just KNOWS Shaun's returned" S.
    >
    > You could always filter out so you only get the aReisms worth reading. In OE, it's called
    > "Block Sender"
    >
    > Andy Chequer

    you boys play nice now!!

    1ยข

  18. Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    >>There goes the neighbourhood.
    >

    > It went downhill the minute a certain bit of Wales happened to it.

    Was listening to British Forces radio this morning, and the DJ was describing how he was
    watching this German program last night on Wales. Apparently, they described Wales as the
    Western part of England.

    --
    a.m-b FAQ: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/ambfaq.htm

    b.bmx FAQ: http://bombacommand.iwarp.com/bmx_faq.htm

  19. Jd

    Jd Guest

    > JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > Be afraid, very afraid.
    > > >
    > > > Or just bored, disgusted, indifferent, what the hell ever. I mean, as if
    > > > care ',;~}
    > > >

    > > > Shaun aRe - good to be back.
    > > >
    > > > Take me out to reply.
    > >
    > > The only thing to take you out would be made by Enfield.
    >

    > Heheheh - thanks for the heart warming 'welcome back' JD, it was too kind of you ',;~}
    >
    > > JD and I don't mean a motorcycle
    >
    > Obviously, you haven't the skill to take me out with anything two wheeled.

    You bitch. I'm going to taunt you a second time.

    JD