Shaun Bell is a phony/imposter

LIBERATOR

Guest
Shaun Bell is no one.

He is not in any video and those he claims to be he is not.

He's a farce.

"LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Bell is no one.
>
> He is not in any video and those he claims to be he is not.
>
> He's a farce.

You sure about that? Every major stunt is myself and another rider Colin.
Look close now lol. GT DHi, some with a Xvert carbon fork and others with a
silver Shiver (had changed the forks that season). You can also tell by the
outfits..... Blue/black and red/black Roach shorts. But who cares, you say
it's not me riding and at the same time say it's all lame and anyone could
do it...bla bla bla. You really think that was all easy stuff on that video
huh? It's not meant to be extreme by any means, just what we were all
riding at the time. But as an example where I've got the rear facing helmet
cam on...... That drop at the end is about 20' to a pretty much flat
landing. You're telling my that's easy? Ok, now we know you're full of it
RLMAO!

Shaun Bell

Shaun Bell wrote:
> "LIBERACE" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Shaun Bell is no one.
> >
> > He is not in any video and those he claims to be he is not.
> >
> > He's a farce.

<snip a waste of time>

> Ok, now we know you're full of it

It took you long enough.

JD

LIBERATOR wrote:
> Shaun Bell is no one.
>
> He is not in any video and those he claims to be he is not.
>
> He's a farce.

We're actually all imposers conjured up with witchcraft to trick you.
Not just AM-B, but everyone.

Shaun Bell wrote:
> "LIBERATOR" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Shaun Bell is no one.
> >
> > He is not in any video and those he claims to be he is not.
> >
> > He's a farce.
> >

> You sure about that? Every major stunt is myself and another rider Colin.
> Look close now lol. GT DHi, some with a Xvert carbon fork and others with a
> silver Shiver (had changed the forks that season). You can also tell by the
> outfits..... Blue/black and red/black Roach shorts. But who cares, you say
> it's not me riding and at the same time say it's all lame and anyone could
> do it...bla bla bla. You really think that was all easy stuff on that video
> huh? It's not meant to be extreme by any means, just what we were all
> riding at the time. But as an example where I've got the rear facing helmet
> cam on...... That drop at the end is about 20' to a pretty much flat
> landing. You're telling my that's easy? Ok, now we know you're full of it
> RLMAO!
>

> Shaun Bell

Dude, I watched the video, nothing was impressive, it was "good"
skills, not advanced, not extreme or superior. I buy my stuff from Bob
at MoJo Wheels who is #2 in the state of Colorado, that exceeds you by
1000%, he has beaten pros that you know by their fame, and you want me
to be impressed by your hokey pokey **** penguin squadron rehearsal?

You didn't even do any decent jumps, no freestyling, no rock riding,
you're a disgrace to MTBing you little wussy. You're a witch puppet,
you are a perfect hokey pokey penguin partner for Ride-A-Lot, go kiss
his little penguin feet, shine his pink bootys, and then get your
penguin squadron insignia, for you are an offical gay penguin squadron
member now!!

MattB wrote:
> LIBERATOR wrote:
> > Shaun Bell is no one.
> >
> > He is not in any video and those he claims to be he is not.
> >
> > He's a farce.
> >

> We're actually all imposers conjured up with witchcraft to trick you.
> Not just AM-B, but everyone.

You just make sure to give a pair of pink bootys to Shaun so he fits
right into formation with you other gay penguins.

You are another pathetic failure at MTBing, superb **** lameness. Go
shine your pink bootys.

LIBERACE listened to the voices in his head, then looked in the mirror
and said:
> MattB wrote:
> > LIBERACE queefed:
> > > Shaun Bell is no one.
> > >
> > > He is not in any video and those he claims to be he is not.
> > >
> > > He's a farce.
> > >

> > We're actually all imposers conjured up with witchcraft to trick you.
> > Not just AM-B, but everyone.

<snip>

> You are another pathetic failure at MTBing, superb **** lameness. Go
> shine your pink bootys.

That's another step forward ....

> LIBERACE listened to the voices in his head, then looked in the mirror
> and said:
>> MattB wrote:
>>> LIBERACE queefed:

>>> We're actually all imposers conjured up with witchcraft to trick you.
>>> Not just AM-B, but everyone.

> <snip>
>
>> You are another pathetic failure at MTBing, superb **** lameness. Go
>> shine your pink bootys.