Shaun R

Dave

Guest
Hey Shaun, why don't cha post a ride report sometime? How about any biking content? Bet you don't
even ride!

How about it folks? Wouldn't you all like to see a ride report or something bike related from
Mr. Rammer?

This is supposed to be a mountain biking newsgroup is it not? It's a good thing there are plenty of
other sites with actual mountain biking content. I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I only come
here for the humor of some posts. Lord knows it isn't for the love of the bike!

Dave

"Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]... <snip>
> I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I only come here for the humor of some posts. Lord knows
> it isn't for the love of the bike!

For me, its always for the love of the bike...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:36:50 -0500, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I only come here for the humor of some posts. Lord knows it
>isn't for the love of the bike!
>
>Dave

I come here because; In no particular order...that's why they're numbered???
1. LOVE BIKING!
2. Fun to see so many JD haters/time wasters, get a grip folks
3. Verbal sparing between P e t e, G.T. Slacker, Frightgod, JD, Rimmer....
4. Carla's famous web urls...where does that girl find some of those links?
5. Penny's nurturing attitude
6. Clydes RR's (keep them coming!)
7. Vandercrap
8. SS insights
9. The old V's versus Discs argument
10. Something to read
11. Love to see idiots exposed
12.. Seeing people learn
13. Love to see insights from perhaps the smartest person in this group, Kathy....no I not kissing
ass but that lady is smart you gotta give her props!

So many thing to come here for.....

:-]

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]... <snip>
> > I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I only come here for the humor
of
> > some posts. Lord knows it isn't for the love of the bike!
>
> For me, its always for the love of the bike...
>
> - CA-G

Me too, originally, but then came the apostlehood, and that meant it was pretty much over here. Save
for you and yours (Jimbo-san), John. Comdr. Bond. Wow, not many as it turns out. Oh well, perhaps a
good ride will help. I'm off with some friends now....they're hammering me to hurry up. Have fun,
and remember to avoid the noid!!

Dave (I miss Rog!)

> "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > Hey Shaun, why don't cha post a ride report sometime? How about any
biking
> > content? Bet you don't even ride!
>
> When was the last time you posted one? A Google search couldn't find it. Sounds like you really
> could use a ride.

Same thing I thought as well. So I called up some buds. (yeah, I've got a few!) And we're off. You
are probably right. I have been missing out as of late.....

> > How about it folks? Wouldn't you all like to see a ride report or
> something
> > bike related from Mr. Rammer?
>
> Well it has been a while Mr. Rimmer. ;^)

I know you ride, Shaun. You said so. Let's here about your most recent ride in that muck you
gleaming on about.

> I'm here for the love of the bike and the people that ride them.
>
> Mike

I'm here for the love of YOUR bikes, Mike. Those are really sharp! I'm thinking INTENSE even.

Dave (perhaps the Intense line was a bit much huh?)

| On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:36:50 -0500, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
|
| >I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I only come here for the humor of some posts. Lord knows
| >it isn't for the love of the bike!
| >
| >Dave
|
| I come here because; In no particular order...that's why they're numbered???
| 1. LOVE BIKING!
| 2. Fun to see so many JD haters/time wasters, get a grip folks
| 3. Verbal sparing between P e t e, G.T. Slacker, Frightgod, JD, Rimmer....
| 4. Carla's famous web urls...where does that girl find some of those links?
| 5. Penny's nurturing attitude
| 6. Clydes RR's (keep them coming!)
| 7. Vandercrap
| 8. SS insights
| 9. The old V's versus Discs argument
| 10. Something to read
| 11. Love to see idiots exposed
| 12.. Seeing people learn
| 13. Love to see insights from perhaps the smartest person in this group, Kathy....no I not
| kissing ass but that lady is smart you gotta give her props!
|
| So many thing to come here for.....
|
| Peace, Bill The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than as a reflector, that is, the
| mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of the world.

Well said bill.............. by jove I think I found a human being with a heart!

Simon

> On Thu, 5 Dec 2002 11:36:50 -0500, "Dave" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >I'm not sure about the rest of you, but I only come here for the humor of some posts. Lord knows
> >it isn't for the love of the bike!
> >
> >Dave
>
> I come here because; In no particular order...that's why they're numbered???
> 1. LOVE BIKING!
> 2. Fun to see so many JD haters/time wasters, get a grip folks
> 3. Verbal sparing between P e t e, G.T. Slacker, Frightgod, JD, Rimmer....
> 4. Carla's famous web urls...where does that girl find some of those links?
> 5. Penny's nurturing attitude

WTF?

>I've been trying to get together with Spademan and a pal of mine again, but there's been so much
>going on, for all of us (Esp. With the diggerboy getting hitched and all) - been hard trying to get
>our free times to coincide.
>
>Shaun aRe

Whats free time? I think I remember, but its all gone a bit hazy now...

Steve E.

> On Fri, 6 Dec 2002 07:14:26 -0800, "penny s" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >> 5. Penny's nurturing attitude
> >
> >WTF?
> >
> >1¢
> >
> Oh come on Penny, you're so nice all the time. It seems like you actually care about people, and
> that is a good thing.

oh, gawd. I'm busted. I assumed you guys thought I was a brat most of the time.

penny

Shaun Rimmer wrote in message ...

>spademan o---[)* <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>>
>> >I've been trying to get together with Spademan and a pal of mine again,
>but
>> >there's been so much going on, for all of us (Esp. With the diggerboy getting hitched and all) -
>> >been hard trying to get our free times to coincide.
>> >
>> >Shaun aRe
>>
>> Whats free time? I think I remember, but its all gone a bit hazy now...
>
>The 3 seconds between shagging and falling asleep. Coming back to you now Steve?

Really? I didn't realise I had so much...

Steve E.

>> Er...
>
>'Er...' ? I mean get commited.....to another.....in a 'wed...wedd........'
>can't say it......
>
>Shaun aRe

Damn it, why couldn't I have had you're foresight..

Steve E.

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > biking
> > >
> > > When was the last time you posted one? A Google search couldn't find
> it.
> > > Sounds like you really could use a ride.
> >
> > Indeed.....a bit of PKB.

> > > something
> > >
> > > Well it has been a while Mr. Rimmer. ;^)
> >
> > See my reply to Dave's OP.

> > good
> > content.
> > of

> > > I'm here for the love of the bike and the people that ride them.
> >
> > 'AOL' Mike.
> >
> > Shaun aRe
> >

> AOL? I must've missed your first usage of it and a Google search is
useless.
> All I get is a list of 'America On-Line' users. ;^)

Started off as a dig at all the AOL users on the groups firing off 'me too' type posts, so it now
just sorta means 'me too', or summink......

Shaun aRe

> > AOL? I must've missed your first usage of it and a Google search is
> useless.
> > All I get is a list of 'America On-Line' users. ;^)
>
> Started off as a dig at all the AOL users on the groups firing off 'me
too'
> type posts, so it now just sorta means 'me too', or summink......
>
> Shaun aRe

Ahhh! Makes perfect sense to me. Hence the long list of AOL users when I Google searched for Shaun
Rimmer and AOL in the message. ;^) Maybe one for the a.m-b inFAQ (infrequently asked questions).

Mike

Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
>
> > I just don't why I waste my time with you, really!
>
> Read that sentence back to yourself, grammar boy :)

Occasional allowed are mistakes too, so.

> > Have a good w/e!
>
> It'll be quiet - after two mental weekends away, I need a break. Next week my big Geordie drinking
> mate is over, so I've got to get all the rest I can.

Heheheheh - ya gotta dig them Geordies.

I had meself an excellent w/e. Went out to her place Friday, didn't come back 'til Sat, p.m.,
knackered, got ******, went to bed, got up, cleaned up, visited a couple of nosy family members for
the inevitable interrogation, got ******, built an SS icebike, crashed out grinning, again.

> This weekend, I'll be working on my new network. I've just got DSL installed, and managed to blag
> an old P66 from work, which I'm going to turn in to a masquerading router and firewall. That'll
> take some time, but hopefully I'll get some mtb'ing in on Sunday. The only problem is, my old
> flatmate nicked my fleece shell before I moved, so I'm going to be biking in a sweatshirt.
>
> Have a good one too.

See above ',;~}

Shaun aRe - should learn to invest more heavily in the latex industry.........less likely to
struggle riding the bike due to V. painful balls.......