Shaved legs

Status
Not open for further replies.
<[email protected]> wrote in message news:ZZ_Ia.4302$%[email protected]...
> Terry Morse <[email protected]> writes:
>
> >>> Only because others wear genital revealing tights, others take solace from that and do
> >>> likewise. If you ask them why they do that you'll get equally hollow excuses.
>
> >> Whoa! What kind of cycling shorts do you wear? I thought all of them were "genital revealing".
>
> > I don't know what you mean by "genital revealing." My shorts cover the genital area completely,
> > much to the relief of all bystanders. And since I haven't responsed to any of those "male
> > enhancement" e-mails I get every day, the shorts fit quite fine, thank you.
>
> The shorts in question have nothing more than a wisp of Lycra over the crotch and ones whose
> padded interior covers that area. Since "real" men wear nothing under their tights, the thin ones
> even allow the casual observer to ascertain whether Jew or gentile, they are so explicit... "Oh!
> was I doing that???" as if it weren't obvious. It doesn't require Xray vision.

Mike Tyson was arrested again today for assualt!

Dashii

Chris:

You offended Jobst sense of pragmatics, aesthetics and purposefulness. Therefore, you deserve to be,
minimally, insulted, and, if Jobst wished to, to cut your shins on the next 5 shavings. The rest of
us realize this. You are the only one who does not know his place to know that you do not question
the master. Remember, only Sheldon may question the master.

Andres

[email protected] (Chris Zacho "The Wheelman") wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> >I see. You believe all the conventional excuses offered by those unsure of their masculinity.
> >Only because others wear genital revealing tights, others take solace from that and do likewise.
> >If you ask them why they do that you'll get equally hollow excuses.
>
> >I shave mine because the wind cools my legs better if it doesn't have to work around the hairs.
>
> >The truly faithful never question the tenets of their group. Keep up the good work.
>
> >Jobst Brandt [email protected] Palo Alto CA
>

> even say what I believed? Where did I question anyone? Was I just insulted?
>
> May you have the wind at your back. And a really low gear for the hills! Chris
>
> Chris'Z Corner "The Website for the Common Bicyclist": http://www.geocities.com/czcorner

andres muro wrote:
> You are the only one who does not know his place to know that you do not question the master.
> Remember, only Sheldon may question the master.
>
Jobst has the knowledge of the metal and the rubber, Sheldon has the knowledge of the rider and the
road as well.

Sheldon is the master, he knows how to learn from questions, Jobst has a lot to learn.

--
Andy Morris

AndyAtJinkasDotFreeserve.Co.UK

Love this: Put an end to Outlook Express's messy quotes
http://home.in.tum.de/~jain/software/oe-quotefix/

"James Messick" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...

> They do it because most of them are gay. Also explains the acronym GRS when referring to their
> brightly colored clothing, stands for Gay Roadie Stuff.
>
> Just kidding guys!
>
> James...running and ducking

but wait.. that's not even funny.

whatever, dude.

[email protected] wrote :

> The shorts in question have nothing more than a wisp of Lycra over the crotch and ones whose
> padded interior covers that area. Since "real" men wear nothing under their tights, the thin ones
> even allow the casual observer to ascertain whether Jew or gentile, they are so explicit... "Oh!
> was I doing that???" as if it weren't obvious. It doesn't require Xray vision.

Yeah, isn't cycling great?

Actually, most shorts that I see on guys around here have plenty of padding covering the genitals.
Some men apparently choose to, er, dress upwards.

Pros' shorts seem to be a different story--wisps of Lycra, as Jobst says, in light colors.

What can I say, I notice.

Stella

Status
Not open for further replies.