Shazzie's "mucoid plaques"

Tim Tyler

Guest
Sorry to wave your insides around like this, Shazzie - but
I'm sure you won't mind ;-)

Once upon a time, Shazzie's guts gave a convulsive
shudder - and she took some photos of what came out - and
so here they are:

As Shazzie puts it:

``Some say mucoid plaque doesn't exist, and if that's so, I
wonder what the explanation for this little lot is!''

- http://www.shazzie.com/raw/articles/mucoid.shtml
--
__________
|im |yler http://timtyler.org/ [email protected] Remove
lock to reply.

"Tim Tyler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Sorry to wave your insides around like this, Shazzie - but
> I'm sure you won't mind ;-) ``Some say mucoid plaque
> doesn't exist, and if that's so, I wonder what the
> explanation for this little lot is!''
Mucoid plaque? Is this caused by intestinal parasites?

Kim