Shazzie's "mucoid plaques"

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Tim Tyler, Mar 11, 2004.

  1. Tim Tyler

    Tim Tyler Guest

    Sorry to wave your insides around like this, Shazzie - but
    I'm sure you won't mind ;-)

    Once upon a time, Shazzie's guts gave a convulsive
    shudder - and she took some photos of what came out - and
    so here they are:

    As Shazzie puts it:

    ``Some say mucoid plaque doesn't exist, and if that's so, I
    wonder what the explanation for this little lot is!''

    - http://www.shazzie.com/raw/articles/mucoid.shtml
    --
    __________
    |im |yler http://timtyler.org/ [email protected] Remove
    lock to reply.

    Tags:

  2. Kim

    Kim Guest

    "Tim Tyler" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Sorry to wave your insides around like this, Shazzie - but
    > I'm sure you won't mind ;-) ``Some say mucoid plaque
    > doesn't exist, and if that's so, I wonder what the
    > explanation for this little lot is!''
    Mucoid plaque? Is this caused by intestinal parasites?

    Kim