sheffield cycling groups

mewthree wrote:
> "Martin Newstead" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> "mewthree" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>> news:[email protected]...
>>> do any exist?
>>>

>> almost certainly
>>

> i was hoping for a more positive answer. maybe with with imformation.

Look up your local CTC group on their website or the local clubs on the
British Cycling site or in the Library. Ask in a bike shop.

"Martin Newstead" <[email protected]>typed

> mewthree wrote:
> > "Martin Newstead" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> >>
> >> "mewthree" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >> news:[email protected]...
> >>>

> >> almost certainly
> >>

> > i was hoping for a more positive answer. maybe with with imformation.

> Look up your local CTC group on their website or the local clubs on the
> British Cycling site or in the Library. Ask in a bike shop.

Forgive him, Father, for he has SYNNDA...

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.

mewthree wrote:

> do any exist?

http://www.****inggoogleit.com/?q=sheffield+cycling+club

James
(unfortunately, the site seems to be down right now)
by treading on the toes of giants.

On 5/9/04 10:39 pm, in article [email protected], "James Annan"
<[email protected]> wrote:

> mewthree wrote:
>
>> do any exist?
>>

> http://www.****inggoogleit.com/?q=sheffield+cycling+club
>
> James
> (unfortunately, the site seems to be down right now)

I thought you were being sarcastic until I did a DNS lookup on it.

...d

David Martin wrote:

> On 5/9/04 10:39 pm, in article [email protected], "James Annan"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>http://www.****inggoogleit.com/?q=sheffield+cycling+club
>>
>>James
>>(unfortunately, the site seems to be down right now)

> I thought you were being sarcastic until I did a DNS lookup on it.

It may have been overwhelmed following a mention in NewScientist
recently. It seemed to go down only a few hours after I tried it.

James
by treading on the toes of giants.

in message <[email protected]>, James Annan
('[email protected]') wrote:

> David Martin wrote:
>
>> On 5/9/04 10:39 pm, in article [email protected], "James
>> Annan" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>>http://www.****inggoogleit.com/?q=sheffield+cycling+club
>>>(unfortunately, the site seems to be down right now)

>> I thought you were being sarcastic until I did a DNS lookup on it.

> It may have been overwhelmed following a mention in NewScientist
> recently. It seemed to go down only a few hours after I tried it.

Hum. Last time I wanted to check anything on the New Scientist site it
was Slashdotted (by Slashdot). For New Scientist to Slashdot some other
poor unsuspecting site seems cruel in the extreme.

Wise man with foot in mouth use opportunity to clean toes.
;; the Worlock

On Sun, 5 Sep 2004 21:33:46 +0100 someone who may be Helen Deborah
Vecht <[email protected]> wrote this:-

>Forgive him, Father, for he has SYNNDA...

www.google.co.uk does not give any guidance on what this might
mean:-( Interestingly the first search result is entitled "Outer
Labial Piercings - By Location" and following that confirms my view
that I don't like body piercing at all, though ear piercing is not
too bad and this is presumably cultural conditioning.

As far as the original request is concerned, I think of baby birds.
They sit in their nest with their beaks open, squawking and
expecting mummy or daddy bird to stuff worms down their throat.

prevents me using the RIP Act 2000.

"Clifford Griffiths" <clifford.g@no luncheonmeatblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...

> "mewthree" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > do any exist?
> >
> > The Sheffield Telegraph (published Friday)

> lists all the local CTC runs
>
> Cliff

thanks, will get the paper

mewthree wrote:
> "Clifford Griffiths" <clifford.g@no luncheonmeatblueyonder.co.uk> wrote in
> message news:[email protected]...
>
>>"mewthree" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>do any exist?
>>>
>>>The Sheffield Telegraph (published Friday)

>>lists all the local CTC runs
>>
>>Cliff
>>

> thanks, will get the paper

Alternatively, have you had a look online for the CTC runs lists? I
know cambridge put theirs online on a sub-site they have.

--

Velvet