Sheldon "big beard" Brown exposed

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Simon Kellett, May 22, 2003.

  1. Tags:

  2. watsonglenn

    watsonglenn New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 24, 2003
    He looks better but his wife and kids have still not seen his chin.

  3. weird...I look just like Sheldon, but my "white/blonde" beard was much bigger. My wife kept
    complaining (for years) that my huge beard made me look geriatric, so in 2,000 I finally shaved it
    off after 30 years growth. First thing my wife said was...you have a neck, quickly followed by...you
    looked better with the beard grrrr
    news:[email protected]...