sheldon brown memorial idea

ilaboo

Guest
ny has this program where if you give them dollars you can have something
named

there are bike paths in the bronx that we could possibly have named the
Sheldon Brown memorial bike path

i know absolutely nanda on how to go about this but i assure you i will do
my homework

i suspect i might need letters of reccomendation--can you in the mean time
think of something that would be appropriate

there is a avery mellow bike path along the hutchinson parkway that has lots
of trees--i think it is a perfect one to have named

any comments are really appreciate--Sheldon although i never knew him
personnaly his website and his love of biking made me proud of him--he to me
represented what being a member of the human community is all about

i think it is appropriate that
his family know about this idea and i dont know how to contact them
hel here is appreciated

tia
peter

On Feb 8, 10:41 am, "ilaboo" <[email protected]> wrote:
> ny has this program where if you give them dollars you can have something
> named
>
> there are bike paths in the bronx that we could possibly have named the
> Sheldon Brown memorial bike path
>
> i know absolutely nanda on how to go about this but i assure you i will do
> my homework
>
> i suspect i might need letters of reccomendation--can you in the mean time
> think of something that would be appropriate
>
> there is a avery mellow bike path along the hutchinson parkway that has lots
> of trees--i think it is a perfect one to have named
>
> any comments are really appreciate--Sheldon although i never knew him
> personnaly his website and his love of biking made me proud of him--he to me
> represented what being a member of the human community is all about
>
> i think it is appropriate that
> his family know about this idea and i dont know how to contact them
> hel here is appreciated
>
> tia
> peter

There may be a stronger support for this in the Boston Area. The
article on the cover of today's Globe would make a good letter of
recommendation. http://tinyurl.com/3eyvyp or
http://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2008/02/08/homepsun_wisdom/

On Feb 8, 10:20 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Feb 8, 10:41 am, "ilaboo" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > ny has this program where if you give them dollars you can have something
> > named

> > there are bike paths in the bronx that we could possibly have named the
> > Sheldon Brown memorial bike path

> > i know absolutely nanda on how to go about this but i assure you i will do
> > my homework

> > i suspect i might need letters of reccomendation--can you in the mean time
> > think of something that would be appropriate

> > there is a avery mellow bike path along the hutchinson parkway that has lots
> > of trees--i think it is a perfect one to have named

> > any comments are really appreciate--Sheldon although i never knew him
> > personnaly his website and his love of biking made me proud of him--he to me
> > represented what being a member of the human community is all about

> > i think it is appropriate that
> > his family know about this idea and i dont know how to contact them
> > hel here is appreciated

> > tia
> > peter

> There may be a stronger support for this in the Boston Area.  The
> article on the cover of today's Globe would make a good letter of
> recommendation.  http://tinyurl.com/3eyvyporhttp://www.boston.com/news/local/massachusetts/articles/2008/02/08/ho...

Perhaps a section of the Minuteman Bikeway?

http://www.minutemanbikeway.org/