Sheldon Brown

On Tue, 4 Mar 2008 12:06:54 -0800 (PST), TimHenderson
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On 4 Mar, 09:24, [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> > Sheldon Browns obituary was in yesterdays Times

>> http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/comment/obituaries/article3469993.ece
>>
>> best wishes
>> james

>Has anyone more info on the memorial ride planned for London on April
>6 (according to obit.) ?

Try the London Fixedgear and Single Speed forum.

<http://www.londonfgss.com/>

--

Tim

I understand very little of what's being discussed
but for some reason it's fascinating.

(Jon Thompson, urs)

Sheldon Brown Memorial April Fools' ride, Sunday April 6th 1.30 pm,
Speakers' Corner

Please join this ride to remember Sheldon Brown. This will be a leisurely
roll through central London, ending at a hostelry. Many will be adorning
their helmets appropriately, no doubt. All cyclists welcome.

See proposed route

On CTC forum http://forum.ctc.org.uk/viewtopic.php?t=11168