Sheldon Finds His Inner Mohel....

Anonymous

Guest
From my personnal experience, I am much more aware of my inner foreskin now than before simply
because before, it was "hidden" or bunched up at the rim of head and received little or no attention
and when it was moist, it was next to impossible to rub your fingers on it, even whilst beating off.
I have news for you, the moistness which accumulates under the foreskin is NOT lubricant, it is the
opposite of this. The moistness is NOT pre-cum. And Im a dried up mummy of an 85 year - old dude, so
I should be so lucky to know!

Ladies, if your labia were long and thick and you felt that it hindered your

wouldnt you consider it ? Some are able to accept their body as it is, and some strive to improve
the way they look (with exercise, better food, hair colouring and to the extreme: cosmetic surgery).
Same with circumcision!

My daddy got me cut because he conked some just - off - the - boat Galician mohel on the noggin with
a cheap carafe of Mogen David in a Brooklyn alley in 1923...he did the bris for cheap after my daddy
gave him a coupla more flagons of watered - down Mogen David. Ive not regretted it since. At least I
didnt have to be like those stinkin shadrool Eyetalians with their long foreskins and all that
limburger cheese smegma....

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........!!!!!

Sheldon

-=- This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

Anonymous wrote:

> At least I didnt have to be like those stinkin shadrool Eyetalians with their long foreskins and
> all that limburger cheese smegma....

Some shipboard "romance" while a cook in the navy?

> AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA........!!!!!

> Sheldon

Posted through an anonymous remailer. Guess we weren't supposed to figure out who wrote it. Oh,
wait... the signature... <LOL>

Bob