Sheldon what did you do!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Mark B, May 11, 2003.

  1. Mark B

    Mark B Guest

    http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html

    He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!

    What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.

    Mark

    Tags:

  2. ----------
    In article <[email protected]>, "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    >
    > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    >
    > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    >
    > Mark

    I thought you had to have a EIR before clear cutting old growth!

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On Sun, 11 May 2003 10:06:01 -0400, "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    >
    >He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    >
    >What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    >
    >Mark

    Looks YEARS younger, Doanchathink?

    :-]

  4. Jd

    Jd Guest

  5. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    JD wrote:
    > "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    >>
    >> He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    >>
    >> What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    >
    > He's just copying me.
    >
    > JD got a haircut a month ago

    mullet?

  6. Gman

    Gman Guest

    On 11 May 2003 19:17:20 -0700, JD <[email protected]> wrote:
    > "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    >>
    >> He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    >>
    >> What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    >
    > He's just copying me.
    >
    > JD got a haircut a month ago

    Me too bro! How short? Mine? #1 (1/8") clipper...buzzzzzzzzz

    Ready for summer! G

  7. Penny S. wrote:
    > JD wrote:

    >>He's just copying me. JD got a haircut a month ago

    > mullet?

    Business in front, party in back.

  8. Jon Bond

    Jon Bond Guest

    > "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    > >
    > > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    > >
    > > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    >
    > He's just copying me.
    >
    > JD got a haircut a month ago

    So you're not a hippie anymore? Damn, JD, those trolls are going to hate you even more, making them
    come up with new insults...

    Jon Bond

  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Mark B <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    >
    > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    >
    > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    >
    > Mark

    No wha-aaaaaayy!!!!!!!!!!!!! Madness. Pure unadulterated utter lunacy. Shit...........

    Shaun aRe - That can't be himself.

  10. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

  11. Cinder Girl

    Cinder Girl Guest

  12. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    > > >
    > > > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    > > >
    > > > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    > >
    > > He's just copying me.
    > >
    > > JD got a haircut a month ago
    >
    > So you're not a hippie anymore? Damn, JD, those trolls are going to hate you even more, making
    > them come up with new insults...

    Those were insults? I thought it was just a lack of intelligence, mumbling like Charlie
    Brown's teacher.

    JD no mullet

  13. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    > >
    > > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    > >
    > > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    >
    > He's just copying me.
    >
    > JD got a haircut a month ago

    No shit?!?! Isn't it fun to freak people out who have only known you as a long-hair? Let's see some
    pics (or stop by!). When I cut mine people didn't recognize me and thought I had just gotten a LOT
    younger. I started getting carded again (and still do but it's nice now)!

    You sellout yuppie scum, you!

    Matt

  14. Supabonbon

    Supabonbon Guest

    "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    >
    > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    >
    > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    >
    > Mark

    GAH! He should have the decency to put a Darth Vader mask over that melon. /s

  15. Technician

    Technician Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    [email protected] says...
    > "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    > >
    > > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    > >
    > > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    > >
    > > Mark
    >
    > GAH! He should have the decency to put a Darth Vader mask over that melon. /s

    welcome to the trollfile
    --
    ~Travis

  16. "MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

    > No shit?!?! Isn't it fun to freak people out who have only known you as a long-hair? Let's see
    > some pics (or stop by!). When I cut mine people
    didn't
    > recognize me and thought I had just gotten a LOT younger. I started
    getting
    > carded again (and still do but it's nice now)!
    >
    > You sellout yuppie scum, you!
    >
    > Matt

    I can verify the rumor, my wife (Mrs. B.) and I rode with Mr. Daniels a few days (I believe) after
    the corporate cut. The haircut didn't "freak" me out as much as the suit and tie, I did't think you
    could still get those knit ties. It just didn't go well with his single speed and the wingtips kept
    slipping off his flats. But hey, I'll take any advantage Jerry is willing to hand me.

    --
    Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

  17. Gabrielle

    Gabrielle Guest

    On Mon, 12 May 2003 11:51:46 -0700, supabonbon wrote:

    > "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    >> http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    >>
    >> He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    >>
    >> What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    >>
    >> Mark
    >
    > GAH! He should have the decency to put a Darth Vader mask over that melon. /s

    Are you kidding? He's a hottie!

    gabrielle

  18. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    [email protected] (supabonbon) wrote:

    >GAH! He should have the decency to put a Darth Vader mask over that melon.

    I KNEW I had seen that face somewhere...

  19. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > > "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:<[email protected]>...
    > > > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
    > > >
    > > > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
    > > >
    > > > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
    > >
    > > He's just copying me.
    > >
    > > JD got a haircut a month ago
    >
    > No shit?!?! Isn't it fun to freak people out who have only known you as a long-hair? Let's see
    > some pics (or stop by!). When I cut mine people didn't recognize me and thought I had just gotten
    > a LOT younger. I started getting carded again (and still do but it's nice now)!
    >
    > You sellout yuppie scum, you!
    >
    > Matt

    And here i have never been carded.
    --