Sheldon what did you do!

On Sun, 11 May 2003 10:06:01 -0400, "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote:

>http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
>
>He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
>
>What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
>
>Mark

Looks YEARS younger, Doanchathink?

:-]

On 11 May 2003 19:17:20 -0700, JD <[email protected]> wrote:
> "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
>>
>> He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
>>
>> What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
>
> He's just copying me.
>
> JD got a haircut a month ago

Me too bro! How short? Mine? #1 (1/8") clipper...buzzzzzzzzz

Ready for summer! G

Penny S. wrote:
> JD wrote:

>>He's just copying me. JD got a haircut a month ago

> mullet?

Business in front, party in back.

> "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
> >
> > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
> >
> > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
>
> He's just copying me.
>
> JD got a haircut a month ago

So you're not a hippie anymore? Damn, JD, those trolls are going to hate you even more, making them
come up with new insults...

Jon Bond

"Jon Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
> > >
> > > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
> > >
> > > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
> >
> > He's just copying me.
> >
> > JD got a haircut a month ago
>
> So you're not a hippie anymore? Damn, JD, those trolls are going to hate you even more, making
> them come up with new insults...

Those were insults? I thought it was just a lack of intelligence, mumbling like Charlie
Brown's teacher.

JD no mullet

> "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
> >
> > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
> >
> > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
>
> He's just copying me.
>
> JD got a haircut a month ago

No ****?!?! Isn't it fun to freak people out who have only known you as a long-hair? Let's see some
pics (or stop by!). When I cut mine people didn't recognize me and thought I had just gotten a LOT
younger. I started getting carded again (and still do but it's nice now)!

You sellout yuppie scum, you!

Matt

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] says...
> "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
> >
> > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
> >
> > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
> >
> > Mark
>
> GAH! He should have the decency to put a Darth Vader mask over that melon. /s

welcome to the trollfile
--
~Travis

"MattB" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> No ****?!?! Isn't it fun to freak people out who have only known you as a long-hair? Let's see
> some pics (or stop by!). When I cut mine people
didn't
> recognize me and thought I had just gotten a LOT younger. I started
getting
> carded again (and still do but it's nice now)!
>
> You sellout yuppie scum, you!
>
> Matt

I can verify the rumor, my wife (Mrs. B.) and I rode with Mr. Daniels a few days (I believe) after
the corporate cut. The haircut didn't "freak" me out as much as the suit and tie, I did't think you
could still get those knit ties. It just didn't go well with his single speed and the wingtips kept
slipping off his flats. But hey, I'll take any advantage Jerry is willing to hand me.

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

On Mon, 12 May 2003 11:51:46 -0700, supabonbon wrote:

> "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>> http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
>>
>> He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
>>
>> What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
>>
>> Mark
>
> GAH! He should have the decency to put a Darth Vader mask over that melon. /s

Are you kidding? He's a hottie!

gabrielle

> > "Mark B" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > http://sheldonbrown.com/eagle.html
> > >
> > > He cracks me up! What would we do without Sheldon Brown? He rocks!
> > >
> > > What a change. Next year he'll tattoo a big chainring on the top of his head.
> >
> > He's just copying me.
> >
> > JD got a haircut a month ago
>
> No ****?!?! Isn't it fun to freak people out who have only known you as a long-hair? Let's see
> some pics (or stop by!). When I cut mine people didn't recognize me and thought I had just gotten
> a LOT younger. I started getting carded again (and still do but it's nice now)!
>
> You sellout yuppie scum, you!
>
> Matt

And here i have never been carded.
--